1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Wool Jeans

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by jazzlife, Aug 11, 2012.

1. jazzlife

jazzlife Member

I'm looking for a pair of wool 5 pocket jean style trousers. I have seen them made by Kiton, but am interested in other brands as well. Any suggestions or recommendations?

2. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

Victorinox. I have a pair

3. philosophe

philosophe Senior member

I have a pair from Cucinelli.

4. justinkapur

justinkapur Senior member

Ive seen pairs made by Zanella as well.

5. reidrothchild

reidrothchild Senior member

6. HansderHund

HansderHund Senior member

Is this what you mean? If not, would you guys be willing to post pictures? I am having a hard time picturing a use for "wool jeans."

7. reidrothchild

reidrothchild Senior member

Not sure if this is what OP means, but I kinda know what you mean about the usefulness of these. They actually look pretty cool and are super comfortable, and I'd get much more use out of mine if I either (1) worked in a business casual environment or (2) were a single guy who needed to look nice, without getting too dressed up. However, these don't look right with a coat and tie, so they're out for work. Plus, I spend a lot of my down time around my three year old son, so I don't typically reach for pants that would need to be dry cleaned in the (inevitable) event that he spilled or smeared something on them. That's why I didn't pull the trigger on a second pair, despite the reasonable price.

8. TonyThe Tailor

TonyThe Tailor Senior member

9. Wicky

Wicky Senior member

I have a pair of Kiton wool/cashmere jeans for sale in the B&S thread.