• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wool-Cashmere Checked SC with Double Windowpane Epaulet x Southwick 37R (slim 38)

Status
Not open for further replies.

applky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a hard time believing I'm selling this, but here it is! Up for sale is a beautiful Epaulet x Southwick sport coat in a plaid wool-cashmere with a double windowpane. This fabric is from one of Southwick's top ranges, and is really of outrageous quality and luxury. It's soft, of course, but not delicate, and the moderate scale of the fabric makes it wearable with both solid and patterned shirts.

This is made with Southwick's natural shoulder, which is about as natural as it gets without going full waterfall. It's done exactly in line with the softness of the fabric, and moves with you beautifully. It's a perfect three-season piece. I've only worn this 2-3 times and am the original owner. I'm only selling this to make room in my closet (really! no room on my closet rod). The SC has been stored in a garment bag with plenty of cedar, and in a cedar-lined closet in a pet-free, smoke-free home.

Photos below:

(not a great close up photo; the one above is more true to the actual color)

It's a size 37R, which fits like a slim 38R. If you're familiar with Epaulet's SCs, the 37 is nearly identical to the 38, just a tad more shaped. It's a great fit.

Shoulder: 17"
P2P: 19.5"
Sleeves: 25.5"
Back length: 29.5"

Yours for $375 shipped SOLD.

All items ship with free USPS Priority Mail in the U.S, tracking and insurance included. International shipping at reduced cost. All payments in USD via Paypal. First to pay gets the items, and all sales final as with all SF B&S transactions. And as always, feel free to PM with questions.

Attachments

• IMG_1521.jpg
    IMG_1521.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Beav

Reaction score
Aw man it kills me when people post the coolest items that fit me at a time when I'm short on cash! This is a winner. Applky's other Epaulet jacket is sweet too. Someone is going to clean up on this deal. Or, if it sits here too long I might have to spend money I don't have :embar:

applky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Aw man it kills me when people post the coolest items that fit me at a time when I'm short on cash! This is a winner. Applky's other Epaulet jacket is sweet too. Someone is going to clean up on this deal. Or, if it sits here too long I might have to spend money I don't have
shog[1].gif

Do it Beav...

garcus

Reaction score
Hi,
Great looking piece, and I am a fan of the epaulet x southwick offerings. Quick questions, any alterations made? And how have you worn this? I transitioned from a more formal workplace to an informal one, and am revamping portions of my closet. Need sportcoats that pair with jeans,this seems to fit the bill nicely, but also wondering what chinos or dress trousers this could work with.

Sorry for all the Q's - thanks!

applky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Great looking piece, and I am a fan of the epaulet x southwick offerings. Quick questions, any alterations made? And how have you worn this? I transitioned from a more formal workplace to an informal one, and am revamping portions of my closet. Need sportcoats that pair with jeans,this seems to fit the bill nicely, but also wondering what chinos or dress trousers this could work with.

Sorry for all the Q's - thanks!

No worries! Happy to answer. Got you back via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads