• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

woodwood, red wing, red-moonesque, pf flyers etc

crisis

Reaction score
Hey everyone, decided to sell a few items to help pay for my girlfriend's Christmas present. Please PM me if you need more info/ measurements/ pics.

First up for sale is a Woodwood amigo hoody size large.
Hoody is used and washed but in good condition. I'm looking to get $100 shipped in the US

bubba10-30090.jpg

Next up is a pair of Red Wing 9105's size 9D. I've worn this pair once, and decided that i won't be able to give them the use they deserve. The crepe sole has some black marks on the heel from driving. There's also a tiny scuff on the toe of one of the boots.
$90 shipped in US

bubba10-30078.jpg

Next up is a black red-moonesque wallet and braid made in Korea bought from coldrice while he was there. It's had quite a bit of wear and has somewhat shrunk in width. There is a tiny leather scuff on the front of the wallet and there are some marks inside where the leather is depressed from the zippers pushing against the wallet.
$95 shipped in the US

bubba10-30082.jpg

Next is a pair of Pony City Wing's. I bought these shoes too large about five years ago and have worn them maybe two or three times. They're a size 10.5 and in great condition.
$40 shipped obo

bubba10-30093.jpg

Next is a pair of Puma Anjan's size US10. These have never been worn, i just found them under a pile of clothes when i was moving. They're brand new.
$40 shipped obo

bubba10-30107.jpg

Last is a pair of PF flyers size US 9. I've worn these a handful of times and i'm sure if i used a cleaner they would look brand new.
$70 shipped

bubba10-30100.jpg

I might be posting up a used pair of Visvim FBT double tones, they've been used a decent ammount but still not sure if i want to sell them. If anyone is interested PM me, and maybe i'll put them up.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads