Woodbury update

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by norcaltransplant, Jul 1, 2004.

1. norcaltransplant

norcaltransplant Senior member

Quick Woodbury Common update for those of you thinking about checking out 4th sales... not worth it. I got dragged out to Jersey for work and decided to make a quick detour this afternoon. 1) Ascot Chang is having a nice sale. 70% a select number of basic dress shirts ($25-50 after discount, not bad&#33[​IMG]. I was tempted to pick up a pair in blue broadcloth but resisted. 2) Last Call was a diaster. Nothing worthwhile in small sizes. The shoes were a barren wasteland. A few Isaias scattered within the junk. The prices were still less than great. 3) Ditto for Sak's. I found a pair of Armani slacks for $30--they're still for sale. 4) If you wear a 38R, Zegna has a beautiful Napoli Couture suit for $750. Not a bad price IMHO. 5) HB had two blue herringbone sportcoats that I really liked, but alas not in my size. 6) total purchases: one grande iced mocha Check out my signature...I'm approaching 2 months.

2. jcusey

jcusey Senior member Dubiously Honored

That beats the heck out of me (9 days).

3. A Harris

A Harris Senior member Dubiously Honored

And me (about 18 hrs) [​IMG]

4. T4phage

T4phage Senior member

(norcaltransplant @ 01 July 2004, 12:54) Check out my signature...I'm approaching 2 months.
    That beats the heck out of me (9 days).
    If you were here you would have broken A.Harris' time [​IMG] . Excellent Santonis (the top) for about Euro 250 to 350, Mantellassis for a similar price, Edward Greens sales in London, Lobbs in Paris..... I have yet to check the sales on Lattanzis in Amsterdam, probably pretty good.