1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Wood Craftsman, any ideas?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by FIHTies, Jun 6, 2005.

1. FIHTies

FIHTies Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Need a professional wood craftsman for that services the NY area to outfit a retail boutique.

Not expensive.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

JJF

2. faustian bargain

faustian bargain Senior member

just to get things started... [​IMG]

3. faustian bargain

faustian bargain Senior member

i can't believe that didn't elicit any responses.

sorry jon, i have no knowledge of NY cabinetmakers (if that's the trade you're looking for - is it?). i would recommend contacting your local chapter of the AIA or the interior designer's group (whatever they're called). they usually have some resources or could at least point you in some useful direction. i doubt they would make specific company recommendations though.

other option is to find 3 reputable-looking cabinetmakers in the yellow pages, and have them bid out the job.

/andrew