1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Wood and Faulk Carpenter's Bag (Made in USA)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by drift3r, Jul 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drift3r

drift3r Well-Known Member

For those who aren't familiar with Wood and Faulk, check him out at woodandfaulk.com. He's handmaking beautiful leather goods up in Portland.

The bag is made of heavy duty 16oz, navy cotton canvas and soft, honey-colored leather on the bottom, handles and straps. I can't emphasize how amazing the leather is. It is supple and incredibly soft. There are 6 metal studs to protect the bottom of the bag and a fiberboard inner panel keeps things in shape. The bag also has a matching leather strap that attaches to steel d-rings sewn into the handles.

I've been using it as a briefcase and have gotten tons of compliments for it, but it would also work as a small weekend bag. Will easily fit several changes of clothing.

I love this bag to pieces, but I'm commuting by bike now, and it doesn't really work for that. Hopefully it'll find a home where it gets the use it deserves.

Looking for 85 shipped OBO.

Dimensions - 15x17x7

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 12, 2012

2. tv2177

tv2177 Senior member

nice bag for a nice price, someone should take this home.

3. shinote

shinote New Member

PM sent....still available?

4. Trick1337

Trick1337 Member

stll have ths mate?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.