• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Women's Styleforum?

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So does anyone know of a women's version of styleforum or something very similar as to the way guys around here are for style?
Perhaps someone can answer my specific question on here instead. I am looking to buy my girl some nice jeans for christmas and I know nothing about women's brands but have an idea of what she likes/what I want to get for her. She likes Low rise, boot cut, I want to get something dark indigo for her. (she is a size 2/3 btw and about 5'3" tall) I would like to stay around a relatively low price point as I am on a budget right now (poor ass college student)

Thanks guys

BubblyMasquerade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Err, Rock and Republics. THey are nice. Not really low pricepoint by some Ebaying will work. Or Earnest Sewn In Maz Dark.. Ebay that too.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
actually my local Nordstrom Rack has some R&Rs they are putting out on Thursday, I didnt like them much. I mean the shape was nice but way too much distressing/fading on them. I want to get something much more straight dark so her little legs can make custom distressing that is not like creases strangely placed at the calf, hahaha.

ayn

Reaction score
you can often find Earnest Sewn for cheap, I like them... or you can save up your pennies and get her a pair of samurai geisha...
smile.gif

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ayn
you can often find Earnest Sewn for cheap, I like them... or you can save up your pennies and get her a pair of samurai geisha...
smile.gif

I think Im gonna lean towards the ES'
Perhaps if I get a job when I am going to school in Japan Ill buy her a pair of Geishas, or next time I visit her Ill take her somewhere that sells samurai because I want a pair and then get her to try some of those Geishas on.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
To be honest you can't really go wrong with 7FAM for women...
KFWSJBV001_0.JPG

phaedrus

Reaction score
Sass and Bide, Tsubi or Betina Liano. Out of those three labels, I'm sure there will be something to suit her look.

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i have a friend who goes on jessicastyle.com
but its named after jessica simpson so idk if its any good

tays

Reaction score
Check out makeupalley.com. I actually found out about Styleforum through that site cuz my ex used to go there.

As for cool jeans for the girls, check out the raw bootcut from denimbirds.com. Denimbirds are the sister company of Nudies. For something different other than the generic Sevens, Citizens, True Religion and Rock & Republics.
smile.gif

ken

Banned by Request
Reaction score
Built by Wendy (Wrangler). Alot of the stuff I see is on sale now. I got my girl a pair for, like, 30 American dollars. Decent material, washed, but no distressing.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My wife got a rather nice pair of bootcut one-wash jeans from Gap (UK) of all places. Not very cheap but decent price. Don't know if the ones Stateside are as good though.

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
I was also looking to get my girl a pair of good jeans for christmas. She wants to get rid of her old american eagle jeans and i was trying to tell her about good jeans. She can't wear skinny jeans because she's not thin enough, but she's not big or anything. I was looking for stuff in a slight boot cut or maybe a straight leg for under $150. I couldn't find any ESs at nordstrom in her size though. I'll have to keep checking. I definitely would be interested in a site similar to this where i could find out more info before dropping $150.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads