• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Women's style forum

Nonk

Reaction score
My good lady has finally asked me what the hell I spend all my time doing on the net, so I have had to explain to her technologically challenged brain exactly what a forum is, and how this one gives me the advice I have been putting into practice for the last few months.

The next question was "Is there a women's one too?"

I thought a female equivalent had been mentioned on the forum somewhere, but I have searched to no avail. Can anyone recommend any women's style/fashion/clothes forums to keep Mrs Nonk happy?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score

Fabienne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't even bother telling her about the fashionspot. I haven't found an equivalent to the Style Forum for women in English yet. It's fairly hopeless. Maybe a search in other languages, if your lady speaks a language other than English?

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
try to get her intersted in sites that don't encourage the spening of money, other wise you will be sorry

Fabienne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
try to get her intersted in sites that don't encourage the spening of money, other wise you will be sorry
Hopefully, she earns and spends her own money.

Brian SD

Reaction score
Don't even bother telling her about the fashionspot. I haven't found an equivalent to the Style Forum for women in English yet. It's fairly hopeless. Maybe a search in other languages, if your lady speaks a language other than English?
Do us a favor and don't find a women's SF equivalent in English, because then we won't be getting your input here any longer.

Nonk

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses, despite the warnings about the potential cost (good point.) I will pass on the information.

Unfortunately Mrs Nonk was born in Scotland, to mixed Welsh and English parentage and was raised in Northamptonshire, so her language ability is limited to a rough approximation of English only.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's