• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Women's Fragrance Split- Creed Love in White

CologneReview

Reaction score
So we haven't done a split of a fragrance for women yet. Would we have enough interest?

Enjoyed by two First Ladies of the United States, Love In White evokes America's most influential women. It is the first CREED fragrance ever to debut in the USA, as opposed to France. On the night of November 16, 2005, the exterior lights of the Empire State Building were pure white in honor of the debut of Love In White. The fragrance takes its name from Mr. CREED's love of sailing.

Classification: Floral / Fresh

Characteristics: Hand-made with ingredients of rare quality from five continents. A worldly mix of blossoms in the hands of Mr. CREED becomes a fragrance at once exclusive and welcoming.

Top note: Orange zest from southern Spain.
Middle notes: Young iridescent rice husk from Tonkin in the south Asian seas; iris from Egypt; white jasmine from the Italian coast; daffodils from the French Riviera; magnolia from the mountains of Guatemala; and Bulgarian rose.
Base notes: Vanilla from the island of Java; ambergris from Calabria; sandalwood from Mysore, India.

Here is the pricing breakdown which includes US shipping, glass atomizer, and all shipping supplies etc.

$28 5ml
$35 10ml
$67 30ml
$110 60ml
$203 120ml

Now we'd have to get enough interest to fill a 250mL flacon to do this. Can we do it?

Basenotes Reviews

Also don't forget I still have Millesime Imperial, Silver Mountain Water, Aventus, Black Afgano, and Musc Ravageur left. I've put a lot of cash out and would like to make some back if possible. Check signature for links for the other splits.

Last edited:

JT24hr

Reaction score
Hey Justin-

Interested if it takes off soon.

Thanks.

Last edited:

CologneReview

Reaction score
I'd love if we got interest for this but it's only received 9 views so I'm hesitant to get excited. How much would you be interested in?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads