• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Womens footwear shoes/boots

table21

Reaction score
Hey I am looking for some names of companies that make quality women's foot wear. that are built on par with most quality men's ie something around C&J. Recently I found some boots for the wife made by church's that seem to be rather nice, quality leather and a welted sole. I am wondering if anyone know any other brands that build boots or even shoes like these.

SiegfriedFuerst

Reaction score
Plenty of brands that make nice mens shoes do womens as well, but they tend to be very boring, masculine styles. I know John Lobb has done heels in the past and does equestrian boots, Peale & co occasionally has nice welted boots, by C&J I think. I've been looking for the same thing so I'm curious as to what everyone has to say. Also, in my experience Church's has always been a poor value.

NORE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just make sure your women (or you) don't ever wear anything by or resembling UGGs and you'll be fine.

misterjuiceman

Reaction score
Hey I am looking for some names of companies that make quality women's foot wear. that are built on par with most quality men's ie something around C&J. Recently I found some boots for the wife made by church's that seem to be rather nice, quality leather and a welted sole. I am wondering if anyone know any other brands that build boots or even shoes like these.
C&J makes women's boots. The Barnwell is the women's version of the Coniston, and is my favorite of the women's boots. Edward Green and St. Crispin also do women's boots, though for EG you'll have to do a MTO, which you can do through Leffot. St. Crispin has some women's boots that they sell at Leather Foot.

For work boots, check out White's, Nick's or Dayton. Depending on your size, Viberg can do a women's boot, but most of their lasts don't go down to smaller women's sizes. The 9220 last is the only one I know of that goes down to a small enough size, but at this point your best bet to get that last is through a group buy.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads