• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

women jeans perfect for men! do you wear?

ericak34

Reaction score
My comments may be long but worth the read

It all started when bought a new pair of jeans , I was very happy with the fit and look they gave me , Hot and average at the same time ! Well the first time i wore them my husband noticed and he had to keep touching my bottom. I will admit i like the attention. A few days passed and decided to wear them again it had the same effect on him he could not stop rubbing my legs and bottom every chance he had. I decided to try the same jeans in darker color. Same effect .

Now at this point i was wondering was it me or my jeans he liked so much . I decided to find out I went to the store and bought 2 or 3 pairs in sizes that would probably fit him . I waited at home in my nice fitting jeans and waited for him to get home . When he arrived home from work we talked he noticed i was wearing the jeans because the first thing he did was walk up behind me and give me 2 hands all over my bottom. So i asked him " do you like these jeans?"
His reply was quick " He said oh my god yes you look so hot in them " I told him to take off his pants right there .

I held out a pair to help him in to them . At first he was hesitant but stepped into them , the first pair was a little to big . I went with the second pair and then i pulled them all the way up and buttoned them for him . I could not believe my eyes . They were a perfect fit ! . I like the way he looked in them . they really did fit him good. I then told him to go wash his hands and change his shirt and get ready for dinner .

Later on during dinner he asked why did you buy these for me? I did not answer but i asked them how he liked them and how they felt ? He said he loved the way they felt and fit him . He said he never wore any jeans this good and found it a little bit exciting that we both had the same ones on .

He now wears them all the time and they really do look good on him and no one ever notices any difference I do notice women checking him out more often though! And they sure do look better than the pants he used to wear that always sag and fall down and do nothing for his look .

they are the best for men and women alike . I think the company should launch a campaign to sell them to men . The jeans are called the flirt and they are form old navy I will include a link to them as well . Women all the time wear men pants shirts coats and no one says a thing . Now its different for a man and always will be. Until someone like a major company says its ok to wear ! I think the company should sell them to men and women on the mens side they need to leave everything alone including the material fabric cut and everything , leave the lower cut smaller zipper and all.. the only difference should be the front pockets need to be deeper . and that is it ! evern leave the name on the inside just like it is ( " The Flirt " ) that way you know they are the real authentic ones when you buy them ) After all do men not Flirt to?

Every on should give these a go ! you will love them !
here is the pair he likes the most and fit him the best !

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/produc...scid=480936002

it may take a few tries to locate the pair that's just right for you weather your a man or women but they are there !
It may just even spice up some things at home . Or give your or him that boost in confidence we all need sometimes!

FStyles

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ericak34
My comments may be long but worth the read

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I didn't even read the post but that's a gem of a line.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ericak34
My comments may be long but so not worth the read
It all started when bought a new pair of jeans , I was very happy with the fit and look they gave me , Hot and average at the same time ! Well the first time i wore them my husband noticed and he had to keep touching my bottom. I will admit i like the attention. A few days passed and decided to wear them again it had the same effect on him he could not stop rubbing my legs and bottom every chance he had. I decided to try the same jeans in darker color. Same effect .

Now at this point i was wondering was it me or my jeans he liked so much . I decided to find out I went to the store and bought 2 or 3 pairs in sizes that would probably fit him . I waited at home in my nice fitting jeans and waited for him to get home . When he arrived home from work we talked he noticed i was wearing the jeans because the first thing he did was walk up behind me and give me 2 hands all over my bottom. So i asked him " do you like these jeans?"
His reply was quick " He said oh my god yes you look so hot in them " I told him to take off his pants right there .

I held out a pair to help him in to them . At first he was hesitant but stepped into them , the first pair was a little to big . I went with the second pair and then i pulled them all the way up and buttoned them for him . I could not believe my eyes . They were a perfect fit ! . I like the way he looked in them . they really did fit him good. I then told him to go wash his hands and change his shirt and get ready for dinner .

Later on during dinner he asked why did you buy these for me? I did not answer but i asked them how he liked them and how they felt ? He said he loved the way they felt and fit him . He said he never wore any jeans this good and found it a little bit exciting that we both had the same ones on .

He now wears them all the time and they really do look good on him and no one ever notices any difference I do notice women checking him out more often though! And they sure do look better than the pants he used to wear that always sag and fall down and do nothing for his look .

they are the best for men and women alike . I think the company should launch a campaign to sell them to men . The jeans are called the flirt and they are form old navy I will include a link to them as well . Women all the time wear men pants shirts coats and no one says a thing . Now its different for a man and always will be. Until someone like a major company says its ok to wear ! I think the company should sell them to men and women on the mens side they need to leave everything alone including the material fabric cut and everything , leave the lower cut smaller zipper and all.. the only difference should be the front pockets need to be deeper . and that is it ! evern leave the name on the inside just like it is ( " The Flirt " ) that way you know they are the real authentic ones when you buy them ) After all do men not Flirt to?

Every on should give these a go ! you will love them !
here is the pair he likes the most and fit him the best !

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/produc...scid=480936002

it may take a few tries to locate the pair that's just right for you weather your a man or women but they are there !
It may just even spice up some things at home . Or give your or him that boost in confidence we all need sometimes!

Fixed!

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I read it.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CharlesAlexander
I read it too.

And..what is the takeaway?

CharlesAlexander

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ter1413
And..what is the takeaway?

Definitely worth the read, but it's one of those post you have to read at least 3 or 4 times. But I highly recommend it.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by underwearer
Old Navy bootcut womens jeans are amazing

...on women", is the end of that sentence.

GlenCoe

Reaction score
what comments? you've got 1 post and that is not worth reading

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
A long post from a brand new poster, with a link in it, that doesn't appear to be spam. How odd.

I really don't understand why men would ever wear women's jeans. Men have some extra dangly bits in there, seems like women's jeans would be rather uncomfortable since they don't account for that anatomical curiosity.

Perhaps eunuchs may be interested in women's skinny jeans, or men who wish to pretend they're eunuchs. Or men who like having their testicles in a perpetual denim vise.

Schnurretiger

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gibonius
. Men have some extra dangly bits in there, seems like women's jeans would be rather uncomfortable since they don't account for that anatomical curiosity.

What does that tell you about hubby?

Besides, as long as she doesn't post a pic of herself, she's a guy.

KObalto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CharlesAlexander
Definitely worth the read, but it's one of those post you have to read at least 3 or 4 times. But I highly recommend it.

I can't wait for the movie!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads