women jeans perfect for men! do you wear?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by ericak34, Mar 1, 2010.

1. mr monty

mr monty Senior member

And..what is the takeaway?

"I would like to get into her jeans" Does not mean the same to all the guys on SF[​IMG]

2. brandall10

brandall10 Senior member

I really don't understand why men would ever wear women's jeans. Men have some extra dangly bits in there, seems like women's jeans would be rather uncomfortable since they don't account for that anatomical curiosity.
    BTDT before styleforum. I'd say many of the japanese jeans guys buy in streetwear and denim, esp the lower rise ones (Somet comes to mind), sized down a couple, basically accomplish the same thing fit-wise. Yes your nuts are in the vise, sag 'em a bit or go for a higher rise to fix.

3. mr monty

mr monty Senior member

A long post from a brand new poster, with a link in it, that doesn't appear to be spam. How odd.

I really don't understand why men would ever wear women's jeans. Men have some extra dangly bits in there, seems like women's jeans would be rather uncomfortable since they don't account for that anatomical curiosity.

Perhaps eunuchs may be interested in women's skinny jeans, or men who wish to pretend they're eunuchs. Or men who like having their testicles in a perpetual denim vise.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Icehawk

Icehawk Senior member

I kept thinking the OP was going the way of a Penthouse Forum letter but to my dismay, no.

5. Gibonius

Gibonius Senior member

BTDT before styleforum. I'd say many of the japanese jeans guys buy in streetwear and denim, esp the lower rise ones (Somet comes to mind), sized down a couple, basically accomplish the same thing fit-wise. Yes your nuts are in the vise, sag 'em a bit or go for a higher rise to fix.

Yeah, I don't really grok the whole streetwear thing. I doubt I ever will, don't find myself reading S&D very often and my denim days seem to go down the more I read MC.

6. Albern

Albern Senior member

Second star to the right and straight on 'til morn
    I like her genes, does that count?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Lustre

Lustre Well-Known Member

His reply was quick " He said oh my god yes you look so hot in them " I told him to take off his pants right there .

I would be utterly crushed if this line were said to me, followed by trying on jeans.

8. Captain Winky

Captain Winky Senior member

And..what is the takeaway?

That for $19 you can get into a woman's pants.

9. brandall10

brandall10 Senior member

Yeah, I don't really grok the whole streetwear thing. I doubt I ever will, don't find myself reading S&D very often and my denim days seem to go down the more I read MC.
    Well I guess it depends on the kind of lifestyle you lead. I live downtown in my city and am relatively young and in good shape. At work I dress for work. At home I dress for play, unless I'm going out to a higher end restaurant/club.

10. Nataku

Nataku Senior member

Best. First. Post. Evar.

11. derv

derv Senior member

legendary stuff.

12. IUtoSLU

IUtoSLU Senior member

This post was really funny. It was such an in-depth story for first post. The punchline was great too: Old Navy women's jeans called the "flirt". lol

13. Sartrolliast

Sartrolliast Well-Known Member

Viral marketing. Old Navy thanks you.

14. styelishjay

styelishjay Member

A long post from a brand new poster, with a link in it, that doesn't appear to be spam. How odd.

Perhaps eunuchs may be interested in women's skinny jeans, or men who wish to pretend they're eunuchs. Or men who like having their testicles in a perpetual denim vise.

hahaha great last line

15. ter1413

ter1413 Senior member

I hope they copied and pasted that post and didn't spend time typing that out!