• We would like to welcome LuxGentleman as an official Affiliate Vendor. LuxGentleman offers Neapolitan sartorial brands such as Isaia, Kiton, Borrelli, Sartoria Partenopea, D'Avenza, and Attolini, and Italian luxury brands like Loro Piana, Zegna, Canali, Cucinelli and Brioni at great prices. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Women Jeans and the Guys who wear them

Are you Male or female

• Male

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Female

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Do you like Men in womens Jeans

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Do you think Miss me jeans would look good on a guy?

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

pajeansguy

Reaction score
I love to wear womens jeans and jeggings and yoga pants my favorite jeans are Hollister and mudd the just feel and fit better

agusa

Reaction score
Great posts on this topic and I'm glad there are other guys out there like me. I just got into similar types of jeans from a couple major retailers. Even women's straight jeans are better than men's straight because they have more stretch and a little more shape or taper to them. You can get away with wearing them anywhere without even raising an eye. I started with those, then added slim and skinny for the weekends, and a few jegging variations, the latter of which I have not worn out yet. It seems the skinnier they get the more comfortable and enjoyable they are to wear. All of these styles look and feel nice, but then anything looks better than the typical saggy baggy guy jeans in my opinion.

silkman

Reaction score
Last edited:

Ae2019

Reaction score
As long as everyone is showing off their women's American Eagle jeans...

20190322_165731.jpg

Ae2019

Reaction score
I also bought a pair of Levi's by accident - they were in a clearance pile and thought they were men's until I got them home.

53294683_2379644812263925_5958319554630254592_n.jpg

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.