• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Women fantasies?

Pantisocrat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think is the most pervasive fantasy among women? My GF loves to dance and she drags me to all these dancing lessons which I hate with a passion. Now, I just show up to see her dance with some other guy and let her have fun. I feel a little jealous but I think this is healthy for both of us...

IrateCustomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dancing is far from gay, unless you're doing it on a pole. Chicks dig guys that dance well, end of story. As far as fantasies go, who the hell knows outside of the fact that Bradley Cooper is in there somewhere.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You let her keep dancing with enough guys and eventually she's going to go home with another guy whose going to enjoy tagging her. She's going to say she spent a night at her gf's place and you'll believe her.

ChicagoMediaMan

Reaction score
I would much rather do something I don't love to make my wife happy than watch her dance with another man.

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Texasmade
You let her keep dancing with enough guys and eventually she's going to go home with another guy whose going to enjoy tagging her. She's going to say she spent a night at her gf's place and you'll believe her.
I don't see how this is a logical conclusion. I don't like watching my girlfriend dance with other people. I don't dance with other people when she's around. It's disrespectful unless it's something like a formal dance or you're expected to switch partners. But, if I'm partying with the boys or she's out with her girlfriends, there's no reason for her or I not to. I don't want to hear about it, and she's not gonna hear about it, but it's harmless fun. Edit: the watching things weirds me out a bit, but it doesn't cause problems then who am I to judge.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HgaleK
I don't see how this is a logical conclusion.

I don't like watching my girlfriend dance with other people. I don't dance with other people when she's around. It's disrespectful unless it's something like a formal dance or you're expected to switch partners. But, if I'm partying with the boys or she's out with her girlfriends, there's no reason for her or I not to. I don't want to hear about it, and she's not gonna hear about it, but it's harmless fun.

You must have missed the SF meme that anytime you leave a woman alone, any second you aren't managing her, watching her, spying on her, reading through her cell phone, or checking her internet history, that she is probably out sucking another man's penis.

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
You must have missed the SF meme that anytime you leave a woman alone, any second you aren't managing her, watching her, spying on her, reading through her cell phone, or checking her internet history, that she is probably out sucking another man's penis.

I thought every guy knows that? Bitches are sluts who are ruled by their emotions. I make a point of not listening to what they are saying just nodding. Then I do what's best for them. Like when they're out, I make sure to constantly neg her to make sure that she stays interested in me. I'll send her texts like "hey slut" or "sup ****" constantly and it keeps her wanting me. Besides, if she's texting me back that means her hands are full of phone and not cock, and hands are what makes a good *******, so I know that even if she's working Armando's schlong, it's a mediocre knobslobbing at best. STR8T ALFA!!!!!!

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My advice -

1) bump into a musician friend who plays keyboards at a secret orgy

2) rent a costume from an old guy and take a taxi to the orgy location

3) say "fidelio"

4) etc, so on

inq89

Reaction score
Dancing is sensual, I can see it leading to the bedroom. Not sure about fantasy though.

There is always ****....kidding. Kinda (look it up).

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HgaleK
Besides, if she's texting me back that means her hands are full of phone and not cock, and hands are what makes a good *******, so I know that even if she's working Armando's schlong, it's a mediocre knobslobbing at best. STR8T ALFA!!!!!!

Amateur, hands just get in the way of shoving the cock down a sluts throat. The whole point of the ** is to shove ********* as far down her throat as possible thus increasing the degradation to maximum.

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
inq89;4465794 said:
Dancing is sensual, I can see it leading to the bedroom. QUOTE]

No, dancing is stupid.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pantisocrat
What do you guys think is the most pervasive fantasy among women? My GF loves to dance and she drags me to all these dancing lessons which I hate with a passion. Now, I just show up to see her dance with some other guy and let her have fun. I feel a little jealous but I think this is healthy for both of us...I don't feel so gay and she feels more feminine.

You're a MarkI in the making.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
at first you like to watch while your wife's dancing with a stranger... next time it'll be something different.

tomgirl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Girls fantasize about all kinds of exhibitionist type behaviour because they like being more desired by men. I once spontaneously and randomly participated in a wet t-shirt contest on amateur night at a strip club and felt an absurd amount of sexual power over the plebes in the audience. It's different when I'm dating guys, though...I like being coveted, but I also like it when guys deny me what I want. Anyway, my fantasies are too complex for you, so lets just say that yes, I'm sure your little girlfriend gets off when she makes you watch her grind against other dudes to Akon in da club.

cross22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It is not about the woman, it is about the man. I am shocked no one has posted this yet:
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads