• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Woman Stuff (things girls love that you dont get)

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
Well, I get up to about half the shaft in the toilet water so it is a bit uncomfortable but it's kinda like urinating in the pool when you were younger.

crazy.gif

bachbeet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DR wrote: The freaking Lifetime Channel

I agree. My wife watches it but even she remarked that for a "woman's" channel, it shows a LOT of women being attacked, beaten, raped, killed, etc.

Perhaps the ultimate female mystery is Fried Green Tomatoes.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Men who are unavailable. How does a guy who you wouldn't give the time of day to last week suddenly become irresistible now that he has a girlfriend?

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
Well, I get up to about half the shaft in the toilet water so it is a bit uncomfortable but it's kinda like urinating in the pool when you were younger.

"That water sure is cold."
"Deep, too."

hchamp

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lawyerdad
Try paying for the full hour.
tounge.gif

Recommendations?
teacha.gif
wink.gif

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
The LifeTime Channel, our motto: "Women good, men bad."

To all the female hug sluts...if i have to hug you, be assured I'm squishing your ******* up against my chest hard and maybe getting a little ass grab in if it looks good. Otherwise, it jus ain't a hug.

Why are women so fixated on their bowels? If I have to watch one more yogurt commercial with the animated **** arrows going down, I am going to puke.

Mark from Plano

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I hate how women are overly concerned with their clothing and appearance. They sit around talking about it all day. I've heard that some even visit internet message boards and...oh...wait, retract that whole last part.

I don't understand the dirty martini. Why pour a big shot of brine in perfectly good vodka. If you walked up to your refrigerator opened the olive jar and started drinking, to a person everyone who orders one of these would say "ew gross, how can you drink that?" Yet...

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why are women so fixated on their bowels? If I have to watch one more yogurt commercial with the animated **** arrows going down, I am going to puke.
crackup[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
tounge.gif

I've seen about 3 of the same damn commercial on TV this afternoon.

JB

calvin1663

Reaction score
and ads for tampons are ******* awful too...keep them off every channel except for the food channel and lifetime

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by calvin1663
and ads for tampons are ******* awful too...keep them off every channel except for the food channel and lifetime

I agree tampon, etc. commercials can be bothersome, but nothing is as bad as repeatedly watching the animated **** arrows. I mean, who has not had sex with a girl on her period? That can be dealt with. The **** arrows are just too much for me.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser
Men who are unavailable. How does a guy who you wouldn't give the time of day to last week suddenly become irresistible now that he has a girlfriend?

doesnt that kind of go for all things in general?

for instance,

an item being sold on here... let say , a $500 brioni leather jacket ...

it stays available for a whole week , no interest, until somebody buys it.

"SOLD thanks" is the last post on the thread by the OP.

then you start thinking, "dang, i should have bought that jacket! it was a great deal!"

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^

Yes but this has more to do with the role females play on the natural selection....

See, women, are programmed to go after the alpha male. They only want the alpha male so their descendence will be superior.

For that reason, women don't want the men that are available. In their psyche if those men are available, they are not the good ones then. If they were good they would already be taken, and not by one but by several females.

Have you not seen how women are cheated by womanizers but they stick with him, even knowing he is unfaithful ?

This is the reason why.

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mark from Plano
I hate how women are overly concerned with their clothing and appearance. They sit around talking about it all day. I've heard that some even visit internet message boards and...oh...wait, retract that whole last part.

crackup[1].gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads