Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Wolverine's Heritage Line...

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by hboogz, Feb 5, 2009.

1. wannabeagiant

wannabeagiant Senior member

Wolverine contacted us and said we needed to remove the EEE width boots for now. They said they think they will be produced but are uncertain at this time. The D widths are definitely a go though.
    I plan on waiting until they come out in August to get a pair of brown 1000 miles from you. Is there a chance I might miss out on them if I don't preorder them? Thanks.

2. Crane's

Crane's Senior member

I plan on waiting until they come out in August to get a pair of brown 1000 miles from you. Is there a chance I might miss out on them if I don't preorder them? Thanks.

That depends on their production run. My guess is they will sell so they could end becoming scarce quick. 8/1/2009 is the target launch date. You don't have to pre order them but I wouldn't wait too long after the launch to pick them up.

3. wannabeagiant

wannabeagiant Senior member

That depends on their production run. My guess is they will sell so they could end becoming scarce quick. 8/1/2009 is the target launch date. You don't have to pre order them but I wouldn't wait too long after the launch to pick them up.

How long will you be taking preorders for?

4. dcrane

dcrane Affiliate Vendor

We will be doing pre-orders up until the last week of July. Let's say July 25th.

David Crane

5. dcrane

dcrane Affiliate Vendor

Notice.... We are giving FREE Shipping for all order of $100 and more to the lower 48 until the end of May. MODOT is redoing our overpass bridge for 45 days and we will have limited traffic access. So to celebrate, we are giving FREE shipping. Just order like usual, the shipping price will show up. We'll deduct it before we run your credit card OR if you are a PayPal customer, I'll refund the shipping charges before we ship. Just trying to help out. http://www.cranes-country-store.com/store/home.php
    David Crane

6. DocHunter

DocHunter Senior member

I would order, but I'm worried about sizing. Especially since the boots are expensive. I don't want to mess with sizing on an expensive pair of boots that will sell quickly.

I'm a 9 1/2 in New Balances. 8.5 in Danners. 8.5 in Desert Boots. My Jack Purcell Chucks are a size 9 but only because 8.5 is just barely too small.

Could anyone help me out with sizing on these 1000 mile boots? Obviously it's tough because they haven't even been released yet, but I want to get in on the pre-order. Thanks.

7. Salad

Salad Senior member

^ It's been suggested that you should try on a 6" Wolverine boot somewhere for sizing. I think it's also been mentioned that Sears carries a 6" Wolverine so try that. That's on my to do list this weekend. If not Sears then try the dealer finder on the Wolverine site.

8. chiamdream

chiamdream Senior member

Has it been confirmed that the "wide" version of the boots are "EEE"? Usually one E is just about right for me...

9. milosz

milosz Senior member

From what I can tell, Wolverine has a tendency to skip E and EE - they made D and EEE. I need to try some on to find out if it's a narrow EEE or what the deal is.

10. Mazda

Mazda Senior member

Has it been confirmed that the "wide" version of the boots are "EEE"? Usually one E is just about right for me...

a page back I believe they mentioned Wolverine asked them to remove EEE from the website.

11. Crane's

Crane's Senior member

The rep is bringing in the 1000 mile boot along with other items from the line to the store today. I can't make it there but Dave is supposed to get me pics and all kinds of info on what when and in what sizes. With a little luck I'll be able to expand the product line for pre orders.

12. Sharpe

Sharpe Well-Known Member

Any chance wolverine boots are sold in melbourne, australia? They look like great boots, but i'd like to try on a similar sized shoe to be able to order some...if possible.

13. mistewacko

mistewacko Senior member

The rep is bringing in the 1000 mile boot along with other items from the line to the store today. I can't make it there but Dave is supposed to get me pics and all kinds of info on what when and in what sizes. With a little luck I'll be able to expand the product line for pre orders.

Please do...i'd be very interested in a wide width boot.

14. TDV

TDV Senior member

they obviously need a tie-in with this guy: [​IMG] 125-year-old boots, 125+ year old character? good fit i think.
    lol wolverine is 300 years old. These are 'nice' but I think I'd rather stick with Frye. I'd like to see these in person though, who else will carry them or where can I find them?

15. canstyleace

canstyleace Senior member

Anybody know who carries these in Toronto?