1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Wolverine's Heritage Line...

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by hboogz, Feb 5, 2009.

1. wannabeagiant

wannabeagiant Senior member

They are adamant about pricing on this line. So 1000 mile boots will be 299.00 but we will ship for free and throw in a 25 buck gift card if Style Forum is mentioned in the customer comment box at checkout. We will start taking pre orders next week sometime. A deposit will be required for pre orders and the balance will be due when we ship. I need to figure out how I'm going to do this on the site without creating a nightmare......

I know you said you are getting a full size run of the rust, can I pre-order the 1000 mile in brown?

Does anybody have any general tips on wolverine sizing? I'm going to assume these boots will fit the same as dress shoes.

2. kit99bar

kit99bar Senior member

sizing info please for those interested in preorders

3. Mazda

Mazda Senior member

So much for no nightmare (I'll take a pair of Garrison Burton boots in an 11.5)

It's a brand new line and Crane's is being nice to even offer preorders so demanding sizing info is kind of dickish, no?

4. Crane's

Crane's Senior member

We are going to start with the 1000 mile boot first. We know they are in production. The rest of the line we'll do once we know for sure when they will be released.

We will take pre orders on all colors of the 1000 mile boot.

Wolverine runs true to size, however if you wear thick wool socks in the Winter go half size larger.

I'm still mulling over the fine points of how I'm going to do this online. I do know the deposit will be 50 bucks and non refundable for obvious reasons.

More later.......................

5. jessetk313

jessetk313 Senior member

The 1000 mile boot is really nice. Im definitely getting a pair. Can't wait.

6. chiamdream

chiamdream Senior member

Here's a pic from the launch party. I can't wait for these. [​IMG]

7. Crane's

Crane's Senior member

I'm contemplating on going to lunch now. When I get back I'll be launching the 1000 mile boot on the website. I'll post the pre order details in this thread and my 3 affiliate threads when it's done.

8. DrZRM

DrZRM Senior member

I'll check when the link goes live for Crane's, but anyone know how large Wolverine's sizing goes? My brother in law wants a pair but he's a 15 (sometimes a 14 depending). Any hope?

9. wannabeagiant

I'll check when the link goes live for Crane's, but anyone know how large Wolverine's sizing goes? My brother in law wants a pair but he's a 15 (sometimes a 14 depending). Any hope?

The website says 14 wide is the biggest size.

10. DrZRM

DrZRM Senior member

The website says 14 wide is the biggest size.
    Thanks, I just tracked that down on the Wolverine site. Well, we'll have to see if the 14s are big enough. Sorry I have a newish pair of Red Wing GTs, maybe I do need a black boot.

11. Crane's

Crane's Senior member

They are now available for pre orders. OK here's how the pre orders will work for the Wolverine Heritage Line 1000 Mile Boot. Everyone is required to pay a non refundable $50.00 deposit. When we get them in and are ready to ship your card will be charged the remainder of the balance. If you use PayPal remit the 50 bucks and we will send you a PP bill for the balance when we are ready to ship. On domestic orders to the lower 48 we will toss in free shipping and a 25 dollar gift card will end up in the box as an additional lagniappe. Outside of the lower 48 we will pick up the shipping but you won't get the gift card. All orders will be shipped via USPS priority. Don't forget to mention you saw it on Styleforum in the customer comment box at checkout!!!!!

12. UserName84

UserName84 Senior member

They are now available for pre orders.

OK here's how the pre orders will work for the Wolverine Heritage Line 1000 Mile Boot.

Everyone is required to pay a non refundable $50.00 deposit. When we get them in and are ready to ship your card will be charged the remainder of the balance. If you use PayPal remit the 50 bucks and we will send you a PP bill for the balance when we are ready to ship.

On domestic orders to the lower 48 we will toss in free shipping and a 25 dollar gift card will end up in the box as an additional lagniappe.

Outside of the lower 48 we will pick up the shipping but you won't get the gift card.

All orders will be shipped via USPS priority.

Just ordered in brown. Now for the long wait.... Thanks!

13. wannabeagiant

As anyone seen these in person yet? I originally wanted the brown but the pictures make it look like more of a reddish brown and the rust look more of a medium brown (which I initially thought would be a lighter orangey brown).

14. chiamdream

chiamdream Senior member

Thanks to Crane's for making the pre-orders happen and keeping us in the loop on these. But I have a question: do you guys expect that the supply of these will be limited, or will you only have one opportunity to order and stock up? Do you think that it'll be hard to snag a pair once they're released if we haven't pre-ordered?

I've never tried on a pair of Wolverines; the rational side of me really wants to try them on before I plunk down cash for them.

15. milosz

milosz Senior member

EEE is a typo, yes?

16. Crane's

Crane's Senior member

EEE is a typo, yes?

It's not a typo but it may be incorrect data. We got a call in with the regional rep for clarification.

17. wannabeagiant

Another question about sizing. Are the boots exchangeable if I get the sizing wrong?

18. Crane's

Crane's Senior member

Another question about sizing. Are the boots exchangeable if I get the sizing wrong?

Yes but the shipping won't be free. Best advice on that is try on a 6 inch Wolverine boot somewhere. Otherwise use your measured foot size when ordering.

19. mistewacko

mistewacko Senior member

Yes but the shipping won't be free. Best advice on that is try on a 6 inch Wolverine boot somewhere. Otherwise use your measured foot size when ordering.
    You can try on a few 6in Wolverines at Sears.

20. chiamdream

chiamdream Senior member

This is kind of ridiculous, but: I can't figure out which is the darker brown color, "brown" or "rust." Help?