Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Rollin Tumble, Feb 1, 2010.

1. JustinW

JustinW Senior member

Revolve don't stock wides and won't special order them for you. On The Fly will price-match them and have wides in stock (but you don't get the free trees at the discount price). That's what I did. Not sure about their international rates, though.

Have a Sling for me! :)

2. juhan

juhan Senior member

thanks for the quick reply mate. but i should do fine in tts for the 1ks, hopefully. as for the price, revolve will be cheaper as i will be buying from them the first time, if that 30% still works?

3. JustinW

JustinW Senior member

Revolve will do 30% off and OTF will also match that deal.

If you are ok with regular width, just see who is cheaper for international shipping.

Remember to size down from US sizing.

4. mike134

mike134 Well-Known Member

Putting my 1000 mile rockfords to good use at the local dive bar. Activating the levers I don't want to touch with my hands...

[​IMG]

5. ConcreteFiction

ConcreteFiction Senior member

I received this email earlier today. Might be a good idea to check it out if anyone is interested in some 1000 Milers. He must have sent it to everyone's PayPal address that purchased through him when he had boots on EBay. It seems there was one unsatisfied customer who posted on this thread, but my Addison's were and still are great and I would recommend him. When he had them on Ebay, they were something like 40% off, including a small run of 721LTDs.

6. juhan

juhan Senior member

@JustinW, revolve offers free shipping for international orders above 100usd :)

and also, my clarks db sand suede is a 9.5us, although im a true 9us. i guess going 9us with the 1ks will be fine?

@ConcreteFiction, can i have the seller's email address so i could contact him?

cheers!

7. IrIr

IrIr Member

Hi guys!

I just picked up a pair of 1000 miles in brown, and I'm stupidly happy with them. I'm moving to a rainyish city soon - would you recommend that I get a rubber half sole glued on? I though this example was nice and subtle:

8. fitchottie

fitchottie Senior member

I updated my listing with new photos and prices. FYI

9. OPC100

OPC100 Member

I've just noticed a new 1000 mile boot shown on Leffot's website called the Courtland. It's a moc toe with vibram half soles. Looks pretty good, although I'd probably prefer a half sole version having a commando tread.

10. slide13

slide13 Senior member

like that factory half-sole...not so sure about that toe style. I really wish someone would do a 1000 mile with that halfsole options. Seems like something that would be so easy to do, even as a limited release collab with a store or something.

11. milw50717

milw50717 Senior member

[​IMG]

12. Dbc0919

Dbc0919 Senior member

Also picked up a pair of brown 1000 mile. Had a vibram rubber half sole put on and think it looks fantastic. This particular vibram matches the vibram heal and is very common so most cobblers have them. No pictures yet but someone else posted photos of the same topy on a brown 1000 mile some pages back. A coat of MPB and these things are really spectacular.

13. tsekh

tsekh Senior member

Not a fan of how they do the "moc toe"...

14. Willie5566

Willie5566 Senior member

Can someone point me to where Revolve is offering 30% on the 1000 mile. I was on their site and see no mention of it. Do you need a code?

Last edited: Jun 19, 2012