1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Rollin Tumble, Feb 1, 2010.

1. Mercurio

Mercurio Member

I want to waterproof and darken one pair of my 1000 Mile boots. I already have both SnoSeal and Mink Oil: which one is better for the purpose? Should I use just one or can I use Mink Oil beforehand and apply SnoSeal as the last coat?

2. Mercurio

Mercurio Member

Are these the same color than yours originally? I wonder if they will age in a nice color, I don't know if the color is real or its due to the lighting for the photo... What is the name of this color?

As with my last question, can I get a darker tone with Sno Seal or some other boots oil?

[​IMG]