Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Rollin Tumble, Feb 1, 2010.

1. theclipper

theclipper Senior member

I had this same issue at one point but it seemed to resolve on it's own after walking in them.

2. aussiejake

aussiejake Senior member

$360 is a good Australian price? Jesus retailers.

3. BrizzleCizzle

BrizzleCizzle Senior member

Hey guys - I saw some people talking prices and wanted to get an opinion: I have a chance to get new brown 1,000 miles for $245, is that a solid deal or do the prices drop below that during sales (and, really, are there any sales on the 1,000 miles)? Sorry for the abrupt drop in. Thanks for any advice!

4. aussiejake

aussiejake Senior member

That's a great price. 1000 Mile's in brown rarely go on sale. Link us if it's a store sale.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2012

5. havabeer

havabeer Member

Revolve store has them for $340 USD, converts to around $325 AUD and free shipping on orders over $100 so if you are confident enough in sizing them there is no real reason to buy locally.

6. lachyzee

lachyzee Senior member

True but if you have to send them back even once... ugh. They are damn heavy.

7. BrizzleCizzle

It's a work shoe store here in the US (in my home town, to be specific). They had a pair returned for wrong size, but they no longer carry 1,000 miles so the owner said he'd let them go for a bit off. Sorry. I'm gonna check them out for faults and whatnot then post them up if they come home. So wolverine doesn't have a retailer in AUS? That seems...lame, to say the least.

8. BrizzleCizzle

Want brown ones at a discount? Call that store in Austin that's mentioned on the page before this one, Co Star Style or whatever, and ask for Mandeep. When you speak to Mandeep (seriously, that's his name), ask him if he can give you a discount on the brown one's, too... you shouldn't be upset. It's not the 50% discount, but it's good. Anyway, just wanted to throw that out for people.

To follow up with the pair I checked out today (and how I got the discount), i went and checked them out but didn't snag them right away because the footbed was pretty much already creased/settled to the other person's foot. I told the owner no, but that I'd be back later if I changed my mind. Went to the parking lot, looked up this thread, looked up the Co Star Style site, called their sales floor, talked to Mandeep to see if there was any way he could help out, and low and behold - got a discount. Again, not 50%, but solid.

9. Satiar

Satiar Member

Has anyone here bought the Winchester model of the 1000 mile boot, part of the Gentleman's collection? I've been trying to find some sort of review of it, but I haven't come up with anything. Any word on the general quality?

10. Grayland

Grayland Senior member

11. Newo

Newo Senior member

I feel very lucky for having ordered my 1000 Miles through Revolve before they apparently stopped allowing new customers to apply their 30% first purchase coupon to Wolverine products. I guess it was too good a deal to last! Can't imagine how they were making any money off the boot, taking $110 off of every pair to first customers.

12. imanewbie

imanewbie Senior member

well damn I want brown......

13. imanewbie

imanewbie Senior member

how much? Im looking for brown myself....

14. GeorgeQiao

GeorgeQiao Active Member

Pretty excited! Just ordered a pair of the black ones from Co Star. Anyone got some big hints for taking care of them?