• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wolf vs. Goat Dandy Pants (33); Steak Tartare Chinos (34), and Roaster Pan Chinos (34)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derek92

Reaction score
I have three pairs of pants from Wolf vs. Goat for sale because I am now wearing a 36 and these are all insanely tight. I can provide more pictures and measurements upon request but for now I will just put this up and see who all is interested. All prices include shipping CONUS.

These all fit a 34 waist with a 32-34 length. These will also accomodate quite large thighs because they fit my thighs until I was about 5'11" 190 pounds with squat thighs.

Steak Tartare Chinos size 34 - $OLD
Fits 34x34ish
Worn 5-8 times, washed once
YKK Zipper, Horn Buttons
One of the back buttons fell off but either I can sew it back on or I can include it in the package.
Still in beautiful shape other than the missing button and everyone knows these are the best color of Mauro's chinos.
These POP with anything you wear and they are head turners.
Waist: 17"
Inseam: 32.75'
Front Rise: 10.25"
Thigh: 12.5"
Leg Opening: 8.25"

Roaster Pan Chinos size 34 - $35 OBO
Fits 34x34ish
YKK ZIpper, Horn Buttons
Worn less than 5 times, washed once
Beautiful shape, absolutely no flaws.
A very nice grey and blue mixture makes these a very solid color to wear
Waist: 17"
Inseam: 32.75"
Front Rise: 10.25"

Dandy Pants size 33 - $OLD
Fits one size bigger, 34x34ish
Button up fly, Horn Buttons
Worn 5-8 times, washed 2-3 times
Starting to get a little wear but these are like raw denim, they get better with age
Suspender Buttons
Back waist cinch
Waist: 16.75"
Inseam: 32.75"
Front Rise: 12"

Attachments

• DSCN0005.JPG
    DSCN0005.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 92
  • DSCN0006.JPG
    DSCN0006.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 99
  • DSCN0007.JPG
    DSCN0007.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 99
Last edited:

Derek92

Reaction score
Last pair. Only $35. Super reasonable price for quality fabric. Light enough to be worn in the summer in a lot of places, or at least in summer nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 84 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads