• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread

jmaudi0

Reaction score
i'm in for a crab shirt for sure!

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Was hoping for tees in this newsletter. Maybe later this week or next week?

GoodTwillHuntin

Reaction score
Yeah I was ready for the tees. Probably will go for 2 Henleys and one tee. Maybe they'll come out on Thursday? There are Thursday newsletters sometimes.

So what are the SS16 shirts?

I think what's on the site for pre-orders was it. Plus the overdye poplins.

NotClever

Reaction score
Thanks!

Related question: Do we have any idea when these are slated to be produced and ship?

Last edited:

Nik Telford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks!

Related question: Do we have any idea when these are slated to be produced and ship?
I asked Mauro about the Crab Linen and he said it isnt a stock fabric for the mill. He said they will start looming the fabric in September or so in order to make shirts in October/November.

NotClever

Reaction score
I asked Mauro about the Crab Linen and he said it isnt a stock fabric for the mill. He said they will start looming the fabric in September or so in order to make shirts in October/November.
Sorry, I meant that with respect to the trousers that end preorder today. For some reason nothing got quoted when I quoted Chupas, though.

CharlesThe1337

Reaction score
I've got a question for anyone with the WvG italian denim and a pair of enzo chinos. Did you size the same for each pair of pants?

I have a pair of WvG denim in 32, and it fits me well while still being loose and comfortable. I was thinking about getting a pair of the enzo chinos, but I was curious about how the lower rise and more aggressive taper to the ankle would affect the overall fit of the garment.

I know Maruo likes to design the clothes in a way that we'd be the same size for all of his brand, but I thought I'd ask anyway!

Nik Telford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've got a question for anyone with the WvG italian denim and a pair of enzo chinos. Did you size the same for each pair of pants?

I have a pair of WvG denim in 32, and it fits me well while still being loose and comfortable. I was thinking about getting a pair of the enzo chinos, but I was curious about how the lower rise and more aggressive taper to the ankle would affect the overall fit of the garment.

I know Maruo likes to design the clothes in a way that we'd be the same size for all of his brand, but I thought I'd ask anyway!
I dont have any of the new Enzo's but IIRC my italian denim is a 34 and my Enzo's are a 36. Mine are from the original run of red, charcoal, and indigo and I think he has tweaked the fit since then.

Last edited:

CharlesThe1337

Reaction score
I dont have any of the new Enzo's but IIRC my italian denim is a 34 and my Enzo's are a 36. Mine are from the original run of red, charcoal, and indigo and I think he has tweaked the fit since then.
Nice, thanks for the reply Nik. I was looking at the difference between the size chart for the indigo and the new drop and the new ones definitely seem a bit slimmer. Thanks for your input!

aerimorla

Reaction score
I'm gonna be unhelpful and say I sized 31 for both Enzo chinos and the denim. I have a pair of the green herringbone, the original indigo, and the jeans. I'd say the enzo fit a little tighter than the denim (especially the rise) but they stretched out a bit.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads