1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by falathar, Oct 6, 2015.

1. k9n

k9n Senior Member

I'm giving away my pair of WvG Denim Project Italy Jeans in 36x33. Worn ~15x and minimal fading. Free to whoever messages me (paying it forward from @John Grady Cole). :slayer:

2. taint it sweet

taint it sweet Senior Member

Are the beanies safe to wash on cold in a front loader?

3. rayrayray

rayrayray Well-Known Member

Does anybody have any pictures of them wearing the

GREEN MICRO-HERRINGBONE COTTON TROUSER or BORDEAUX COTTON CHINO

?

4. aerimorla

aerimorla Well-Known Member

Should in a couple days, got my shipping notification this week.

5. PushDontPull

PushDontPull Member

I don't think the beanies are safe to wash at all. I kind of recall mine saying something like "don't wash unless you want this to fit a cabbage patch doll."

6. bamgrinus

bamgrinus Senior Member

When in doubt with something like a beanie, I wouldn't risk putting it anywhere near a washer. It's so easy to hand wash it and dry flat.

7. taint it sweet

taint it sweet Senior Member

I'll try that. I've never hand washed anything. Best soap for that?

8. bamgrinus

bamgrinus Senior Member

I tend to use Woolite Dark, although I'll warn you that the scent is obnoxious. Then again, I find all perfumes in laundry supplies obnoxious.

9. HeavenResign

HeavenResign Senior Member

I really loved the tracker, that coat in black is really what I'm looking for in a winter garment right now. The only thing I have right now in that price range is my Schott jacket which I sat on for nearly a year before buying. Not that every purchase has to take that long to decide but I'm not in the financial position at the moment to spend that kind of money without really thinking it through. Hopefully at some point it may still be available if enough orders come in! A year from now (probably six months, honestly) I'll be in a much easier position to make the purchase. I understand if not, though.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2015

10. itsfun

itsfun Active Member

I picked up a Mariner in 48. I'm in dire need of a winter coat here in DC. I have nothing warm since everything I've purchased in the past two years or so has fallen apart. I would have probably held off until reviews came in if I didn't need it so bad. Hoping it works out so I can wear the shit out of it this winter.

11. jmaudi0

jmaudi0 Senior Member

I'm excited to see some fit pics of the Watcher jacket. That coat looks so nice. I'd be all over it if I didn't buy a Schott Peacoat last winter. I could be tempted to sell the Schott and order the WvG coat...but I want to see the final production model.

12. CharlesThe1337

CharlesThe1337 Well-Known Member

Woke up to a shipping notification for my burgundy Balboa. Can't wait! I'm hoping it'll be a nice way to mix up my usual heather gray sweatshirts.

13. l1mab3an

l1mab3an Senior Member

Anyone interested in a brand new AD Dark Sienna button down in 41? I rushed the sale purchase and I got a size to small. The fucking color is perfect and the 42 is sold out, sooo mad :( The dark green will have to suffice.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015

14. metranger8694

metranger8694 Distinguished Member

[​IMG]

These are the Navy Bubba sneakers I recently got.

The leather was alright. But the discrepancy in white sole thickness between the two is enough that I won't wear them. .

I've never worn them out but probably had them too long to return them for a refund. Otherwise I would and move on.

But WvG tees are pretty excellent.

15. antseg

antseg Active Member

Damn I just got a BD Dark Sienna in 41 that is a little too tight. Would jump on this but then what the heck am I gonna do with the BD one?