1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by falathar, Oct 6, 2015.

1. trafficjam

trafficjam Senior member

Make that ombre tee in red instead of blue so when i wear it with jeans i look like a bomb pop tia

2. CharlesThe1337

CharlesThe1337 Well-Known Member

I jumped on the grape jelly and grey bamboo sonoras that dropped today! Didn't even really think about it for fear they'd sell out.

I got a small, as opposed to me historically getting WvG's bamboo sonora in medium. The last one I got from the most recent batch seemed to have a 42 or so inch chest, rather than the 40 that the size chart indicated. I'm hoping that the same difference still exists in the current size charts! A true 38 may be a bit smug, but if it's a couple of inches or so larger in the chest then it'll be perfect with the extra length.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017 at 3:17 PM
  3. OhHello

OhHello Senior member

Hey man, I had this same conversation with him the other day. I'd be in for 2 or 3 (definitely 3 if there are 3 color options I like), assuming the new fit works for me, which it sounds like it almost certainly will. Can't wait to see the black-blue ombre in person, and I'm really hoping we can get a scoop neck order together. I've already got lots of these tees in crew necks, I just couldn't resist that cool black-blue ombre.

4. taint it sweet

taint it sweet Senior member

From Mauro the other night:

The size for the Caligula are as follows. ( please not the tees are hand dyed so measurements slightly vary from shirt to shirt. This is very very common.)

XXS- 34

XS- 36

SMALL- 38

MEDIUM- 40

LARGE- 42

XL- 44

XXL -47

For people in between sizes I suggest going up. I think because of the drape and the wonderful properties of the fabric loser is always better than tighter. That's just me. However if you want a snugger tee size down. If you want loser size up, just like any other tee.

The length is very similar to the last batch of bamboo sorona tees. I choose to go a little longer than shorter. The length of the "yummy" won't be going forward.

The "Caligula" can be worn by itself or can be worn as a layering tee.

The Spring/Summer delivery one is not a pre-order. Tees are shipping tomorrow to their new homes. This batch of tees is the softest yet. I don't know what the fuck the dye house is doing but I like it!

All in all the fit is pretty spot on for most people. I wish I could make a tee that fits every perfectly but that's just not possible. Thank you for the support!

Best,
    Mauro

5. notwithit

notwithit Senior member

Yeah, it sounds like there needs to be enough interest for a whole new run of tees since the current ones have already been cut. Fingers crossed for scoop necks in black and grey, and I wouldn't say no to another fun color (as long as it's not orange, pink, yellow, or bright red; they're all perfectly cromulent colors, but they look terrible on me).

6. kennethj

kennethj Well-Known Member

That purple is super tempting and hitting myself for not pulling the trigger on the ombre sooner. But I prefer the more classic looking crew and v necks rather than scoop or rolled necks. Am I the odd one out here?
    Any word on more bamboo tees being made with the regular crew/v necks? I have a bunch of the old sorona runs and love how soft they are.

7. 2pac

2pac New Member

Selling a double print linen short sleeve shirt in size 41. Unfortunately, it's too small for me. Message me if you are interested!

8. single origin

single origin Senior member

did anyone pick up a sweatshirt from today's newsletter?

9. Spaghettimatt

Spaghettimatt Senior member

If anyone is looking to offload a military green opossum tee in xs let me know. Or generally if anyone is trying to sell some of their old xs WvG rollnecks...