1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was. I'd like to keep you abreast of the improvements we've made over the past few days.
    @notification emails have been added, in response to user requests

Attached images are now Full Size by default

Users are now all allowed three (3) links in their signature files,

SSL certification is now in place so you can all browse securely.

The server has been reconfigured so that site speeds will improve.

Notice: Right now the site is slow because we are fixing all the images from the past 4 months. Many of you noticed that these were missing, and we are fixing that problem now. Unfortunately, it is taking up a lot of resources and causing the site to be slow.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by falathar, Oct 6, 2015.

1. mookiej

mookiej Well-Known Member

no it does not.

2. Attacca

Attacca Member

Did the shipping rates increase? Costs close to 40 to ship up to Canada now.

3. DarkDestiny

DarkDestiny Well-Known Member

Lounge pants says they run one size larger than size charts. so 34 is really 35?

4. irbe

irbe Well-Known Member

whats with the sizing chart of the lumberjack henly's they all go to Bamboo / Sorona Classic Tee Size Chart.

How did you guys size the lumber jacket henly? Are the measurements accurate on the site?

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
  5. psychodealer

psychodealer Well-Known Member

It ran significantly slimmer than the other USA tees. But if you're a medium I'd go with medium.

Thanks! I guess I won't be getting it then.

Does anyone have a picture of what the hunter henley looks like IRL? I feel like the glacier and hunter lare oddly colored.

6. hobbes874

hobbes874 Well-Known Member

What about the Rexcell roll neck tee, fit similar to the bamboo sonora?

7. psychodealer

psychodealer Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'd say so. The USA tees alls fit similarly, which means they are wider across the chests and more spacious in the sleeves. But after a hot soak the tee does shrink a bit.

8. Spaghettimatt

Spaghettimatt Well-Known Member

Is anybody else still waiting on Italy button downs?

9. chupas

chupas Well-Known Member

Dammit, I missed the sale. I bought 4 of the wool shirts and still want more -- best thing Mauro has made recently, IMO.

10. orfane

orfane Well-Known Member

Personally I was sad I missed out on the linen shirts, my sizes went fast. Hopefully Mauro does a similar shirt with some more colors in the future, I love linen tees.

I did grab the ombre button up though, pretty excited about that

11. Angel of Death

Angel of Death Well-Known Member

check out john varvatos linen tees, they are very nice.

12. jmaudi0

jmaudi0 Well-Known Member

anyone's stuff from the sale ship yet? i got a tracking # but it hasnt been updated. i thought the shipping quote was for 1 business day shipping? this is the kind of thing that annoys customers...

13. moneybagels

moneybagels Member

Is it though? Has anyone ever passed on buying something because the shipping might take 5 days instead of 2? It's really not a big deal imo.

14. bamgrinus

bamgrinus Well-Known Member

I think Mauro typically ships priority mail which usually takes two days of transit after shipping. His shipping service also appears to generate an email notification to the customer when the label is generated, not when the package is actually dropped off for shipment. After a big sale, it's not at all unusual for it to take several days for everything to be packaged and shipped by him. So I'd recommend being a bit more patient.

15. Lohikaarme

Lohikaarme Well-Known Member

I've been out of the WvG game for a bit. I need to get back in... starting with tees. Anyone know what tees Mauro's done in black/dark charcoal, short sleeve, not a crew/v-neck? I remember the U-necks not being done in black, sadly. Roll necks, perhaps? I used to live in the bamboo soronas.

Speaking of, if anyone's selling theirs (looking for size L for super oversizing), I'm all ears.

16. single origin

single origin Well-Known Member

Did anyone else get a refund from the sale? I placed an order for a henley and yummy tee and just got a refund notification.

17. notwithit

notwithit Well-Known Member

Nothing here. I'm guessing stock was pretty limited and sold through pretty quickly.

18. jmaudi0

jmaudi0 Well-Known Member

Oh I'm used to this with WvG. Nothing out of the ordinary. I have over 20 items from Mauro.

I'm just making a point...if the shipping page says 1 day shipping, you would expect to get your items pretty quickly. Being a longstanding WvG member, I don't really mind bc i know I'm getting a quality product (if it doesn't get refunded)...but newer customers not in the know could get pretty annoyed with the delay. He should change the shipping text to something more accurate.

19. orfane

orfane Well-Known Member

I take pretty awful pictures, but today was a full WvG day - Blue Sky Ombre Shirt, Project Italy Jeans, and Deep Navy Big Bubbas

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Spaghettimatt

Spaghettimatt Well-Known Member

Anyone heard from Mauro lately? Been over a month since he last updated and I've still got some Italy shirts that are nowhere to be seen.