1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by falathar, Oct 6, 2015.

1. zargoz

zargoz Senior member

^ I have hand washed the wool beanies in cool water and dried flat or on a rack. They do shrink a bit but are still very stretchy and fit fine. If you have room/stretch to spare initially you'll probably be OK with hand laundering.

1 person likes this.
  2. psychodealer

psychodealer Senior member

The beanie is great. I wear it snug and loose.

Wish I had gotten the charcoal basket weave one though. Anyone looking to see theirs?

3. mookiej

mookiej Senior member

seems like everything is starting to come in... just got a shipping notification for the non-bamboo limited edition t-shirts preordered early in the summer.

BTW - has anyone been able to reach Mauro by email? I had a problem with one of my orders (something was missing from one shipment). reached out to him by email, but haven't heard back. found it odd because he's usually super responsive.

4. GoodTwillHuntin

GoodTwillHuntin Senior member

Got my shipping email for the summer tees too. Can't wait. Maybe try emailing again, Mauro must be pretty busy with all these orders.

5. stafa

stafa Senior member

Anyone get their bamboo soronoa tees? The colors are much lighter than what was on the website.

6. joelmax

joelmax Well-Known Member

I got mine. I thought the colors were right on. My green looks just like what's on the site. I already wore one of them. Fabric was great!

7. spr1nkles

spr1nkles Well-Known Member

I agree that my tees seem significantly lighter than what is pictured.

8. lbrig

lbrig Senior member

Hope the Thomas Mason overdyes are coming in soon

9. mookiej

mookiej Senior member

Thanks for the suggestion. I emailed Mauro again, and he replied right away (which is what typically happens).

Turns out the American Summer tencel shirts are still being made. My shipping invoice and emails just didn't reflect it.

Also got my bamboo sorona shirts... love the increased length. But my storm blue and deep sea blue shirts are definitely lighter than on the website. still very happy with them

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
  10. shortlefty

shortlefty Senior member

Man the bamboo sorona shirts are a lot more softer than i imagined. However the stone color seems to have a tint of blue. Really unexpected but ill just wear it to lounge around. Wish he had a white color

I feel like the sleeves should be longer still. Not sure if this is a problem with the rest of you but my airpit hair is noticeable even when i slightly raise my arms

11. psychodealer

psychodealer Senior member

Pics??

12. hobbes874

hobbes874 Senior member

Really hard to get a picture of it, my stone and port tees just came in.

Stone - a very light grey with hint of light blue in certain lighting, was worried it would be too light/transparent, but it isn't
    Port - basically a dark red, lighter than indicated on the website though (I see hints of purple using my monitor)

Overall pretty happy, the new T's are about an inch longer in length with a wider sleeve opening. Preferred the previous sleeve opening though.

13. chrispy650

chrispy650 Senior member

Received the military green chinos today. Softest chinos I have ever owned. Fits perfectly as well. These will definitely become a staple.

14. lllsssfff

lllsssfff Active Member

Wondering how sizing was for everyone regarding the bamboo shirts? I have a couple XL from past orders but these pre-orders seem extra big. I knew they were going to be longer but...

15. chickenfark

chickenfark Senior member

they fit me the same as the older ones FWIW

16. taint it sweet

taint it sweet Senior member

I received my bamboo T-shirts. I still have not received the other variation of T-shirts from early in the summer.

17. chickenfark

mine are out for delivery!

18. chickenfark

Quick note from Mauro -

I am doing my best to get everything out. There are only a few items left that need to be shipped.
    We are doing are best to make sure everyone receives everything before the Christmas holiday.

If you receive something and are missing part of the order it means it's not ready. I am paying for the shipping of the missing items. The extra shipping is inexpensive, but I would rather you have something to wear or have, so that when I do more pre-orders people feel safe.

In order to keep moving, I need to keep doing pre-orders. This keeps the factories busy and makes them feel secure so they don't bump me.

If there is a issue with an item I will contact that person directly. I will either refund them or ask them if they want something else.

I hope people understand the situation. I am pretty sure the majority of my clients buy from Epaulet and Gustin. They should be use to waiting on Pre-orders.

Another video is going to be released, so that people understand what is involved in making small batches of clothing and how the timeline is made and followed through.

Thanks for your support and understanding.

Best,
    Mauro

1 person likes this.
  19. kwanon

kwanon Senior member

Thanks @chickenfark for the update.
    Mauro mentioned to me that he's going to be updating stock on the website for tees and beanies. I for one want to order a few more as gifts.

20. chickenfark

the opposum tees are really nice, great texture to them.