• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread

kwanon

Reaction score
I'm thinking of Snozzberry with a point collar. I've got an awful lot of button-downs. Any second opinions out there?

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That'll be a solid choice.

I'm regretting missing out on the double print linen still

taint it sweet

Reaction score

That'll be a solid choice.

I'm regretting missing out on the double print linen still

Same here. I held off because I didn't know my sizing for the new chart and it sucks. Had it said M or L, I would've snagged it.

wheen

Reaction score
Anyone have an update on the Ombre button downs? He quoted us a month and it's been two, and my order says "Fulfilled" but I have not received anything.

GoodTwillHuntin

Reaction score

Anyone have an update on the Ombre button downs? He quoted us a month and it's been two, and my order says "Fulfilled" but I have not received anything.

I'm interested in this timing too. I ordered the denim dots shirt that was for pre-order I think in the same batch and it has been about 2 months now. My order still says unfulfilled though.

I am holding off buying more shirts to get a feel of sizing from this one, although I did gamble on the double print linen... The fabric was worth the gamble.

Last edited:

taint it sweet

Reaction score
I don't have any tencel shirts, can anyone tell me what to expect with the fabric?

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if Mauro does banded collars?

shortlefty

Reaction score
Just asked about the ombre sweats, he said it usually takes two months to produce but there have been some hiccups along the road. He will notify us when they will be shipping and to be patient because it will be worth the wait. However, i thought he said it would ship within a month or two.. sadly that is not the case now.

Last edited:

aerimorla

Reaction score
I'm interested in this timing too. I ordered the denim dots shirt that was for pre-order I think in the same batch and it has been about 2 months now. My order still says unfulfilled though.

I am holding off buying more shirts to get a feel of sizing from this one, although I did gamble on the double print linen... The fabric was worth the gamble.

I emailed Mauro about changing my shipping address for the ombre shirt and he said they would ship on Monday or so.

mookiej

Reaction score

I don't have any tencel shirts, can anyone tell me what to expect with the fabric?

I have a tencel blend shirt (Summer Berry) and I love it. It's very light-weight and airy. really soft but it's a little bit see through.

Hope that helps.

Saenek

Reaction score
New blog post up explaining some Italy stuff.

I have a few of the tencel blend shirts - very soft/airy/comfortable, I'd say not that durable though, one of my older ones is sort of pilling a bit - especially along collar/cuff edges, only ever cold washed and hung dry. I'd have reservations about its long term durability if it's put to heavy use.

DarkDestiny

Reaction score
New blog post up explaining some Italy stuff.

I have a few of the tencel blend shirts - very soft/airy/comfortable, I'd say not that durable though, one of my older ones is sort of pilling a bit - especially along collar/cuff edges, only ever cold washed and hung dry. I'd have reservations about its long term durability if it's put to heavy use.

I'm going to generalize but I think cellulose family material is prone to pilling. It's just the nature of the fabric and how it ages vs how durable it is (holes).

Nik Telford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you follow Mauro on snapchat he has some previews of the overdyes and the ombres, as well as a few MTM shirts. That Red/Black linen is really cool and im not generally a fan of red/black stuff.

single origin

Reaction score
not really sure what to make of the ómbre, but the linen shirts look awesome

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads