Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by falathar, Oct 6, 2015.

1. xiphoid

xiphoid Member

To add to to the sizing question: I was between a M BD and M AD before, now a 41 AD is a perfect fit.

The oxford with anchors is my new favourite shirt. I'm surprised it's not sold out, it feels really nice and looks killer!

Also, I'm selling a WvG grey knit blazer in 40 slim, never been worn as the size isn't quite right for me. Shoot me a message if you're interested.

2. rayrayray

rayrayray Well-Known Member

Could you list your height, weight and provide a picture of your physique? =D

Could you also take a picture of you wearing the blue oxford with anchors? I've seriously been debating whether or not I should get it. I'm not sure at all =/

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
  3. rayrayray

Is that Before Dinner or After Dinner?

4. aerimorla

aerimorla Well-Known Member

well i matched the chart up assuming you were wearing a BD (so BD to BD)

but i have one of each in size 39 and they both still fit me

5. xiphoid

xiphoid Member

5'9", 165lbs, athletic.

Get the shirt, it's great.

6. OhHello

OhHello Senior member

So I guess I missed the sweatpants pre-order. Does anyone know if it got pulled down early? I just tried to put in my pre-order, but it doesn't seem to be on the site anymore, and the sweatshirt is still up. Am I just missing it?

7. lllsssfff

lllsssfff Active Member

I believe it said till Sunday. Not sure if it got pull down early as there was some hype. I ordered a pair in navy. Also attached some fabric pics I requested from Mauro for anyone thats interested. Might want to email him if you really want a pair, but given the last couple orders he'll probably make a few extra so jump on those as a last resort. I am sad I could not get my hands on the extra whole-colored balboa sweaters (cannot pull off the current ombre) but Mauro mentioned he may do military green and periwinkle. May be open to other color choices as well

tldr:
    -sweatpants color swatches (from Mauro: "gray will be faded and navy will be as navy as it can. Blue in photo is more purple but in real life it's a nice shade of deep navy".
    -probably extra pairs will be made
    -balboa sweater in whole colors a possibility

Guys, I am so excited for my sweatpants. I am lame but those sweet sweet lounge wear.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. OhHello

OhHello Senior member

Yeah I guess I just got to it too late in the day. I emailed and Mauro's going to invoice me so I can get in on the preorder. I don't want to miss out on the sweatpants.

9. justtemple

justtemple Senior member

10. justtemple

justtemple Senior member

Quick note all: The over dye pre-sale is over. Poplins and sweats are done. Trousers are next.

This is keeping from items going on sale which is a loss of revenue. Simple business. The crowd sourced system is what is staying in place. If the units are there, its made make it if not, no dice.

My .02: buy smart: we have a REAL good deal going with the rewards program; don't overthink it. If you like it, buy it. Easy peasy.

11. kwanon

kwanon Senior member

I'm loving it honestly. It always killed me to see 8 colors of overdyes in a wide size run languish away.
    I'd like to see a slightly longer window on buying going forward but I can see why he wouldn't want them all going on at once.

12. chickenfark

chickenfark Senior member

Yeah, I definitely like the pre-order system, even though I'm one of those morons who waffled too long on the current round and missed out. I think Mauro is refining it more and more so I'm excited for the future. The people get what they want, and he doesn't have to hold much stock.

I'm imagining a point where we get pics of swatches and they get made as they fill up, but I have zero idea if that's happening or even realistic.

13. jmaudi0

jmaudi0 Senior member

i'm all in on the pre-order system. i hope we get to see more swatches down the line...or even a sample here and there. but this is a great start!

pumped for the trousers and enzo's coming. is it bad that I want Enzo's in a simple tan/khaki color lol? I missed my size on the original run and don't have a pair of khakis that fit how i like...

Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
  14. rayrayray

Yes. I might actually kill you. I really want the indigo chinos as sold here http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/collections/bottoms/products/indigo-chino

I've bought the wrong size (I'm actually a size 33 but bought a size 32). I would really like to have another chance purchasing this pair.

15. kwanon

kwanon Senior member

Tangent time: I had those...returned them to get a defect repaired and Mauro instead replaced them with a pair of the 60's denim blue. I liked them both but found the 60's blue to be surprisingly awesome and very wearable. Ultimately I had to concede that I ordered them in the wrong size. So I'm also looking for a second chance, but on the light blue.