• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread

OhHello

Reaction score
Newsletter with dope sweats is out. Definitely in for the pants, just need to decide between navy and grey.

DarkDestiny

Reaction score
I remember hearing a talk about batch of sweats with drawstrings instead of Lounge pants 2.0 style. Would this be the appropriate time to gather people for the french terry make or what?

Also does anyone know if the bamboo sorona sweats going to be another time?

Saenek

Reaction score
Shirts are up on the site this morning, few linens and misc patterns as well.

kwanon

Reaction score
Anyone else still waiting on their last orders? I like some of the new shirts but I don't want to order any more until I see how the measurements turned out on my last MTOs. I sent an email just now to inquire.

Callusing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The jacket sleeve description in the email was very helpful.

Now I gotta figure out if I need MTM or not. Measuring a shirt I just got tailored, it looks like a 38 BD fits me perfectly just about everywhere, except it's an inch and a half too small in the yoke...which leads me to believe I might just be measuring something wrong, or that WvG shirt shoulders might sit just a bit "higher" than I'm used to. Any thoughts, or should I just send an email?

I hope some of y'all pick up the ombre...I know I'd never actually wear it (I don't even wear printed shirts...all solids for me), but I've got no doubt it'll be brilliant in the right fit.

justtemple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I remember hearing a talk about batch of sweats with drawstrings instead of Lounge pants 2.0 style. Would this be the appropriate time to gather people for the french terry make or what?

Also does anyone know if the bamboo sorona sweats going to be another time?

He is waiting on the swatches for the Bamboo Sorona sweats. This next run will be the lounge pant 2.0 (which I'm totally stoked for) and he can only make 60 units so I hope you fools voted for faded grey so I can be sure to get a pair.

Poplins are poppin'

OhHello

Reaction score
@justtemple I'm with you on the faded grey, that's what I ended up voting for. There's 2 already!

reezy

Reaction score
I am out of the loop a bit. I thought the black and blue ombre were suppose to be sweat shirts? Are they overdyes as well? Nonetheless i be copping

chupas

Reaction score
The jacket sleeve description in the email was very helpful.

Now I gotta figure out if I need MTM or not. Measuring a shirt I just got tailored, it looks like a 38 BD fits me perfectly just about everywhere, except it's an inch and a half too small in the yoke...which leads me to believe I might just be measuring something wrong, or that WvG shirt shoulders might sit just a bit "higher" than I'm used to. Any thoughts, or should I just send an email?

I hope some of y'all pick up the ombre...I know I'd never actually wear it (I don't even wear printed shirts...all solids for me), but I've got no doubt it'll be brilliant in the right fit.

Anecdotally, I went from a small to a 41 when Mauro switched over to Italian production because of the yoke measurements and my big shoulders.

In for slate blue and blue ombre, hell yeah.

chupas

Reaction score
I am out of the loop a bit. I thought the black and blue ombre were suppose to be sweat shirts? Are they overdyes as well? Nonetheless i be copping

Overdye colors have already been voted on/selected and are in pre-order. Blue ombre is one of the colors.

Voting is still open for sweat colors, but black and blue ombre (and green, and pink/navy) are both options.

justtemple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping everyone is ordering an overdye. I like the special projects, especially like this one, and want the homie to Mauro keep doing more.

NotClever

Reaction score
So the poplin fabric on the overdye; the question is button down or spread collar with it?

justtemple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So the poplin fabric on the overdye; the question is button down or spread collar with it?

I asked. It will be a button-down collar but a little bit shorter. Spread collars will be a shorter as well. This will give it a more casual look.

If you go with MTM you can have any collar size you want.

I have pics of the collar measurements at just a hair over 2.25" that I will upload in a bit.

Pre-sale closes on Sunday to give people a little more time.

bamgrinus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thinking of ordering the grey and white linen shirt. I'm assuming that if I got the spread collar, it would be a soft, unlined collar?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads