Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by falathar, Oct 6, 2015.

1. bamgrinus

bamgrinus Senior member

I think he was out of the country recently. That might be why. I'd just follow up again, in my experience he comes through in the end but sometimes takes some reminding.

2. shortlefty

shortlefty Senior member

Yeah but it has just been a long time. I've been wearing my favorite henley that has 3 missing buttons for a while now. I just shot him another email.

3. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

I know waiting sucks, but while you wait, you could purchase a bundle of mother of pearl buttons on ebay for a few bucks and have them replaced relatively cheap at your local dry cleaners (or yourself).

4. goldenbear

goldenbear Senior member

Have you considered buying some buttons online and having your tailor sow them on? It shouldn't cost too much. Mauro probably should have done it already, but being a sole operator he gets distracted with many things and it is what it is.

5. shortlefty

shortlefty Senior member

I planned on purchasing some but I really hoped he would just send a few out for me considering I asked him February. I even purchased some clothes hoping that he would place the buttons alongside them to save him the shipping cost.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
  6. single origin

single origin Senior member

From the emails I've gotten he's been very busy trying to get fall 16 and spring 17 stuff ready. Don't worry he'll come through in the end. In the meantime have you tried emailing Susan? You might be able get a reply from her.

7. justtemple

justtemple Senior member

Hey gang, I had lunch with Mauro and chatted up about some stuff this afternoon. Mostly, about Marvel movies/TV tbh but there was some things relevant to here:

You guys have a newsletter coming with some really cool Spring/summer sweatshirts and hoodies for preorder and some new shirts which are really cool (I saw them). There will be fit pics for the sweatshirts on the blogs for your peepers too so keep an eye on it.

Be easy.

8. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

Got my flannel in the mail (the burgundy one, I forget what # it was). Super-soft, and I can't overemphasize how perfect the fit is. Definitely worth the wait, especially since we're still getting some cool weather around here.

9. b-ill

b-ill Senior member

Would a 42 BD in the new shirts be closest to a L BD in the old style?

10. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

A 42 BD in the new shirts is more like an M BD in the old style. I've always taken an M and I wear a 42 in the new ones. My guess is you'd want a 44, but you should be able to compare your old shirts to the size chart for the new ones.

11. b-ill

b-ill Senior member

Thanks. Looking at the size charts, 43 may be my best bet.

12. OhHello

OhHello Senior member

New blog post is up. Relaxed fit sweatshirts. It doesn't look like they're up on the site for ordering yet.

13. CharlesThe1337

CharlesThe1337 Well-Known Member

I've seen that a few of you have already gotten the flannels that we were waiting on, but is anyone still awaiting any of the pre order oxfords? Or has anyone gotten them? I'm still waiting for my burgundy/white Oxford to ship, but it says it was fulfilled on January 31. That was kind of confusing me, is anyone else in the same boat?

Edit- Heard from Mauro, somehow my order slipped through the cracks. Getting it worked out!

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
  14. stevenkmason

stevenkmason Senior member

Newsletter out for the new sweats. Very excited - I picked up the heather grey Slater. Love the free MTO on knitwear.

15. GoodTwillHuntin

GoodTwillHuntin Senior member

New shirts look good too. There's a dress shirt that didn't show up in the newsletter link but in the actual shirting section of the site.