1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by falathar, Oct 6, 2015.

1. kwanon

kwanon Senior member

Went for the denim with the circular prints...just can't resist the crazy shit

2. NotClever

NotClever Senior member

Whoa, preorders already closed on the shirts. How long were they open?

Edit: 2 days apparently. Jesus.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
  3. GoodTwillHuntin

GoodTwillHuntin Senior member

They're open till Sunday now.

I got one too with a club collar. It's gonna be nice.

4. NotClever

NotClever Senior member

Ah, excellent. Although my wife may be less happy about it ;).

5. jmaudi0

jmaudi0 Senior member

any word on new pants or tees coming this summer?

as awesome as Mauro's button downs are, i don't really need any new shirts currently.... really hoping for new tshirts (u-neck hopefully!!) and some enzo pants and shorts.

6. justtemple

justtemple Senior member

T-shirts are coming (I think) after this next pre-order. I don't know styles or colors (that is for us to decide) but I do know that the fabric choices are cotton, linen-cotten blend and the one I'm excited for, silk.

I think he has plans for a linen trouser with elastic waistband which sample pics are in this thread somewhere.

UPDATE: He is doing another run of the Enzo chino. He bought up the last bit of fabric. You guys can start thinking of what color you want.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
    2 people like this.
  7. kwanon

kwanon Senior member

Good thing I only got 1 in this batch then. Need to save my money for some tees.
    How do you clean silk? Dry clean only? Is hand wash OK?

8. rayrayray

rayrayray Well-Known Member

I have a white egyptian cotton oxford shirt in size medium. That shirt fits me pretty well. No complaints and I didn't even have to tailor it. What size am I in the new numerical sizing options?

9. aerimorla

aerimorla Well-Known Member

I'd spitball a 41? It seems pretty similar based on the sizing charts.

10. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

cant wait for more knit blazers and trousers. toni has been my go to suit :D

11. xiphoid

xiphoid Member

To add to to the sizing question: I was between a M BD and M AD before, now a 41 AD is a perfect fit.

The oxford with anchors is my new favourite shirt. I'm surprised it's not sold out, it feels really nice and looks killer!

Also, I'm selling a WvG grey knit blazer in 40 slim, never been worn as the size isn't quite right for me. Shoot me a message if you're interested.

12. rayrayray

Could you list your height, weight and provide a picture of your physique? =D

Could you also take a picture of you wearing the blue oxford with anchors? I've seriously been debating whether or not I should get it. I'm not sure at all =/

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
  13. rayrayray

Is that Before Dinner or After Dinner?

14. aerimorla

aerimorla Well-Known Member

well i matched the chart up assuming you were wearing a BD (so BD to BD)

but i have one of each in size 39 and they both still fit me

15. xiphoid

xiphoid Member

5'9", 165lbs, athletic.

Get the shirt, it's great.

16. OhHello

OhHello Senior member

So I guess I missed the sweatpants pre-order. Does anyone know if it got pulled down early? I just tried to put in my pre-order, but it doesn't seem to be on the site anymore, and the sweatshirt is still up. Am I just missing it?

17. lllsssfff

lllsssfff Active Member

I believe it said till Sunday. Not sure if it got pull down early as there was some hype. I ordered a pair in navy. Also attached some fabric pics I requested from Mauro for anyone thats interested. Might want to email him if you really want a pair, but given the last couple orders he'll probably make a few extra so jump on those as a last resort. I am sad I could not get my hands on the extra whole-colored balboa sweaters (cannot pull off the current ombre) but Mauro mentioned he may do military green and periwinkle. May be open to other color choices as well

tldr:
    -sweatpants color swatches (from Mauro: "gray will be faded and navy will be as navy as it can. Blue in photo is more purple but in real life it's a nice shade of deep navy".
    -probably extra pairs will be made
    -balboa sweater in whole colors a possibility

Guys, I am so excited for my sweatpants. I am lame but those sweet sweet lounge wear.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. OhHello

OhHello Senior member

Yeah I guess I just got to it too late in the day. I emailed and Mauro's going to invoice me so I can get in on the preorder. I don't want to miss out on the sweatpants.

19. justtemple

justtemple Senior member

20. justtemple

justtemple Senior member

Quick note all: The over dye pre-sale is over. Poplins and sweats are done. Trousers are next.

This is keeping from items going on sale which is a loss of revenue. Simple business. The crowd sourced system is what is staying in place. If the units are there, its made make it if not, no dice.

My .02: buy smart: we have a REAL good deal going with the rewards program; don't overthink it. If you like it, buy it. Easy peasy.