1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by falathar, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Mauro

Mauro Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in
    Here are the colors I would like to do for the solids-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I would like to add some kind of red and have some rewards members vote or post some colors that they would like to see made.

2. Klemins

Klemins Senior member

Damn, #s 2 and 3 of the solids look killer. Will they be available with other collars?

3. space4lyfe

space4lyfe Well-Known Member

I like the ombre gray one a lot. Will buy in a t shirt or sweatshirt.

4. lbrig

lbrig Senior member

1, 2, 3 of the solids are fantastic. Would love the gray, purple, and pink ombré in oxfords

5. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

The first two ombres would make cool t-shirts, although I'm a weirdo and only wear scoop / u-necks.

6. falathar

falathar Senior member

I like the green the best. Kinda unique while also having a spring vibe. The pink/blue and purple/white are nice too.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
  7. moneybagels

moneybagels Member

8. space4lyfe

space4lyfe Well-Known Member

Scoop/U Neck would be awesome

9. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

Mauro, these two shirts look killer. Can you provide some insight into what the details of these are? First one looks like a washed all cotton pique type of material, second one looks like chambray or a linen blend?

10. goldenbear

goldenbear Senior member

There were some denim looking linen shirts posted a few months ago. I want to see those made.

11. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

If anyone hasn't clicked on this image to see the full-size version, the texture on this thing looks insane:

[​IMG]

12. mattynz1

mattynz1 New Member

I'm also drawn to those pastel blues and purples (and reds) with some texture to the fabric. On a similar note, I did an experiment with my sea blue bamboo/sorona tee. It was a bit too bright for my liking, so I used 'Dharma Dyehouse Color Remover' that I had left over from indigo dying. The results were crazy, the moment it went in the pot it went to bright purple, then faded slowly into a charcoal gray over a minute or two. Then it changed into a brown that turned into pumpkin orange, and I pulled it out at a shade of beige since the blotchiness was gone. Then, as I hung it on the line to dry, it changed once last time from beige to this light pastel green. I really like the color, and would love to see some more tees in these subtle hues. Ecru and a washed out red would be nice.
    [​IMG]

13. Mauro

Mauro Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in

The texture is neat. It's an open weave. Monti, the creators of the fabric are really pushing it. It's a summer shirt for sure.
    The first shirt is not a pique in the traditional sense. Think of it more like a grenadine tie. It's 100% cotton that we have treated to give it a specific look. When I find my swatch card I will show your what the fabric looks like before wash. It's totally different. Not just in look but in feel. The stormy blue gray is a a treated linen that went through similar treatments like the green shirt.
    Thanks for changing my designs, lol. That was a cool experiment. The tee fits you perfectly. I spoke with my supplier that knits my bamboo sorona. He is going to make me some special fabric. For this Spring/Summer I will use 135 gram like always. However, for fall I am having a 225/250 gram heavy weight. That's a nice little jump from the 175gram I was using. Considering the properties of the cloth a 225/250 will make a crucial layering piece. He is also making me bamboo sorona "French Terry" for sweatshirts and sweat pants....... game over, I win.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
  14. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

15. aerimorla

aerimorla Well-Known Member

mauro i'd never get to wear a bamboo sweatshirt my girlfriend would steal it forever