1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by falathar, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Mauro

Mauro Well-Known Member

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in
    Scarves are shipping out today. You will thoroughly enjoy them. Real craftsmanship at it's finest.

2. justtemple

justtemple Well-Known Member

Green henley with Toni suit. These things are too soft. Loving it! I have other colors to post and will soon!

[​IMG]

7 people like this.
  3. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Well-Known Member

is that the knit navy suit? i have the same thing. great hand to it and love how soft it is

just picked this up from mauro

love love love :slayer:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
  4. HeavenResign

HeavenResign Well-Known Member

The gray knit scarf is wonderful

5. DarkDestiny

DarkDestiny Well-Known Member

Where are your usual wonderful pics HeavenResign?!

6. single origin

single origin Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Best care tags

3 people like this.
  7. HeavenResign

HeavenResign Well-Known Member

That's very kind of you to say! I was planning to post some with the new henley's too, I'll see if I can take any this week!

8. Tsujigiri

Tsujigiri Well-Known Member

Bamboo sweats sound amazing. Any chance of getting zippered pockets on them? Sweats in super soft, drapey fabrics often have useless pockets in my experience; stuff falls out of them all the time.

2 people like this.
  9. CharlesThe1337

CharlesThe1337 Well-Known Member

Has anyone heard any word on the batch of shirts that included the burgundy and white Oxford?

I noticed my order status changed to "fulfilled" on January 31, but I haven't gotten a shipping notification yet. I also shot Mauro an email, but haven't gotten a response yet. Has anyone else gotten theirs? I haven't been paying as much attention to SF, but from what I understand there were some delays.

10. Nik Telford

Nik Telford Well-Known Member

I love Mauro's caretags. I always check to see what they say. Its definitely something I look forward to when getting a new piece.

2 people like this.
  11. Kap120

Kap120 Well-Known Member

Not 100% sure, but I believe there are some people still waiting for their flannels from a while back as well (myself included). So I'm just assuming there are delays. I haven't gotten a response in email either. Hope this helps!

12. CharlesThe1337

Yeah. I ordered mine in early October. I can understand the delays, I just thought it was weird that the order status had changed to fulfilled without ever hearing anything about it being on its way. I was getting worried that my order slipped through the cracks or something. Thanks for replying!

13. bamgrinus

bamgrinus Well-Known Member

Does anybody know anything about the process of returning a RTW shirt? I had ordered a try-on shirt to lock in sizing and I'm now wanting to return it.

14. goldenbear

goldenbear Well-Known Member

looking forward to Spring overdyes

15. notwithit

notwithit Well-Known Member

Yeah, I think there are still a few of us waiting on shirts. I think Mauro mentioned something about a shipping issue, although I forget when that was or if there was a status update since. Now that I think about it, this is a pretty unhelpful post. :embar: Anyway, I'm looking forward to a burgundy flannel once things get sorted. :satisfied:

16. goldenbear

goldenbear Well-Known Member

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
  17. CharlesThe1337

Cool, I'm just glad to hear I'm not the only one in the boat. I don't have a problem waiting it out, I know he must be stressed.

On another note, I had my first professional clinical experience yesterday wearing a WvG overdye! I'm stoked to have started my career lookin' so fly. Haha.

18. Nik Telford

Nik Telford Well-Known Member

I emailed Mauro about it since im still waiting on a sweater and a flannel and he said that they are being held up in customs. Hopefully they come soon.

19. notwithit

notwithit Well-Known Member

Rad, thanks for the update.

I predict a growing trend of SFers and their SOs with matching his & hers WvG sweatpants and tees.

20. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Well-Known Member