Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by falathar, Oct 6, 2015.

1. GoodTwillHuntin

GoodTwillHuntin Senior member

Yeah, my understanding is the size chart for the Italian Overdye Oxfords are now the standard sizings, and then the rewards memberships allows for +/- on sleeve and length. I would say those videos are the best way to get measurements that you can compare to the size chart.

From what I've seen, pre-order for shirts allows you to give Mauro your requested size along with the +/- on sleeves and body length if you have the rewards membership and the shirts will be made in 4-6 weeks time once pre-order closes. Then it seems like if you miss the pre-order, Mauro might be able to put in another order if you get a group in (aka batch orders). Also, there is a made-to-measure program that I have never done, but it sounds like you give all your measurements to Mauro via email at [email protected] and he can give you details on shipping or help on measurements.

No. Best bet is to send an email to [email protected] for Mauro to respond to. I forgot what the options are.

Also, girlfriend got me a burgundy bamboo-sorona t-shirt for Christmas. I love the t-shirts. Mauro was also correct on GFs wanting to steal some for themselves.

2. Mauro

Mauro Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in
    3 out of 4 boxes of Henley's arrived. 3 boxes of sweaters arrived. I am waiting on the MTM and MTO sweaters and the cashmere sweaters. ALL wool regular sweaters have shipped.
    I have plenty of stock the sweaters look pretty amazing.

I am waiting on the last box of Henley's, then those will ship out. I have to inventory.

ALL shirts have shipped from Italy mid last week. I expect them any day now.

3. Mauro

The Henley's and wool sweaters have shipped out to 99% of the people who ordered. The only reason you didn't get shipped is that you are waiting on other items which I am expecting any day now.

The henley's came out superb. I love all the colors and the fit on my is perfect. I couldn't ask for better.

4. jmaudi0

jmaudi0 Senior member

pumped for my 2 henleys. got any pics?

what happened with the fabric? i remember you said you had to change materials or something like that?

5. msg

msg Senior member

Extra shirting fabric?

6. Mauro

should be up in a couple days, along with the extra sweaters and Henley's. Still waiting for the shirts those left Italy the week before Christmas. I am also waiting on one box of sweaters ( cashmere).

7. l1mab3an

l1mab3an Senior member

Did anyone else receive their henley and notice that the threading around the bottom of the garment snaps into a million pieces when wearing/moving? Overall I really like it, granted I was expecting it to be a bit beefier, but the bottom thread issue has me puzzled.

8. bamgrinus

bamgrinus Senior member

Just got my Henleys in Dark Green Moss and Dark Sienna. Both colors are great. I took a photo, but I'd say they look much darker in person than the photo:

[​IMG]

One odd thing, though. I noticed that the fabric on the green is much lighter than the sienna. I threw them both on the scale to confirm:

Dark Moss Green:

[​IMG]

Dark Sienna:

[​IMG]

Kind of odd. I have a robin's egg blue from a previous season, and it came out to 418g.

9. bamgrinus

bamgrinus Senior member

That seems to be true on the Dark Green Moss one I have. The dark sienna doesn't have the same issue.

10. l1mab3an

l1mab3an Senior member

Ya mine is the green and it does seem to be about the same density as the old version, which I was bummed about.

11. chickenfark

chickenfark Senior member

Really like the color on the moss green henley I got, but sadly it fits smaller than my other henleys and is pretty tight on me.

12. taint it sweet

taint it sweet Senior member

I guess I'm glad I held off based on these reports. If they go up on the site, I'll size up if they're tighter than last year.

13. bamgrinus

bamgrinus Senior member

The green one is definitely tighter. Here's a comparison:

[​IMG]

I think the material on the green one is just a bit more elastic so it clings tighter. I wouldn't be surprised if it stretches out more after a few wears.

14. NorCal

NorCal Senior member

Am I crazy or did the rewards tote holder thing used to be a 50% discount? I just went to sign up but figured I'd check if I'm totally misremembering.

15. aerimorla

aerimorla Well-Known Member

the non-member prices have been cut by roughly half and rewards members get extra off that so it's as good or better than before

also, has anyone gotten their sweaters yet? i got a shipping notice for both the henley and the wool connery shawl sweater but they're waiting for me sadly at school.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016