1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by falathar, Oct 6, 2015.

1. aerimorla

aerimorla Well-Known Member

did mauro come out with the size charts yet for the leather jackets? i emailed him a while ago and he said he was going to talk to the manufacturer.

interested to know how yours turns out!

2. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

I just heard back from Mauro, and he said he's still working out the sizing charts. No orders until after the holidays.

3. janoy89

janoy89 Senior Member

Looking forward to seeing how the leather jackets come out. I have a few ideas but I'm a little weary of larger pattern changes.

4. grygger

grygger Member

Have people received their MTO burgundy overdyes in size 39? My order was delayed due to a production issue, still waiting on that package.

Has anyone else received their size 39 MTO burgundy overdyes if they ordered them?

5. irbe

irbe Distinguished Member

Mine never came in the last shipment. I just got a refund. Little disappointed since I ordered back in August and still no shirt now.

6. HeavenResign

HeavenResign Senior Member

My sz 38 overdye came a couple weeks ago if that helps at all.

7. justtemple

justtemple Distinguished Member

My puffy blazer should be showing up soonish. Will post thoughts.

8. oynag

oynag Senior Member

Agreed. Tempting. Am I just an asshole or is anyone else confused by the size charts? For example, the 30 Predator has a 75cm/29.5 inch waist. That makes sense. The thigh, though, is 68.56cm/27 inches. That seems huge. I must be missing something.

9. gunslikethese

gunslikethese Well-Known Member

Seems big to me too. The Enzo measurements seem better, but still not as slim as I usually like. I decided to order the charcoal pair, and might order the navy later if there's stock and the charcoal ones don't require too much additional tailoring.

10. grygger

grygger Member

What email should we use to reach Mauro? I just tried [email protected] and that bounced

11. joelmax

joelmax Well-Known Member

Mauro responded to my email sent to [email protected]

I think he will respond to that.
    Does anyone know if the pants true to size? I am basically a size 32 in every brand. I looked at the size chart and even converted to cm and still am not sure.

Thanks!

12. GoodTwillHuntin

GoodTwillHuntin Senior Member

Looks like it's by true waist. I buy 30s in most vanity sized pants but would do 29 if they are available. I know I like my waist to be a 30.5 so I went with a size 31. It's best to just measure your best fitting pants and compare.

13. aerimorla

aerimorla Well-Known Member

do you think the new pants are too dressy to wear around casually at school? That's the feeling I'm getting.

14. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

Kinda depends on the school, your personal style, &c. I'd say they'd be easy to wear with a crew neck sweater, topcoat, and some wingtips (or possibly even the Nico or Big Bubba sneakers) or with a button-front shirt, some derbies, and a clean leather jacket (probably more of a fashion jacket than a repro).