• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

WK OF FEB 16, 2015: NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM

Murlsquirl

The Moral Squirrel
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
New SF member and not sure where to find the answer you're looking for? Have a quick question that doesn't belong in a current thread? Welcome, you found the right place.

This is the first installment of a weekly thread where new and old users alike can ask a quick question and get a solid answer. If a thread already exists that would be more helpful, we will point you in the right direction. The only stupid question is the one that isn't asked.....so ask away!

callmechris

Reaction score
I purchased a pair of Iron Rangers recently after a few days of wearing they develooed bubbling on the sides. Sent the boots back to Redwing who said it was an issue with the leather, and sent me a new pair. Within a week of wearing the new pair i am having the same issue. I have oiled the boots by the book and take good care of them. I am at a complete loss as i have never had this happen to leather before. Any ideas?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's