• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Without Styleforum...

chuckseabreeze

Reaction score
What would happen to all of our questions regarding god knows what (clothing, watches, anne hathaway)?

Without styleforum, where else would you be able to get all of this advice and knowledge? I know not from my parents - at least not about English or Italian shoes, cigars, wine and so on.

Or even better yet, how do people oblivious to a site like SF get learned?

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by michaeljkrell
Without StyleForum we would be out of jobs...

without SF, I'd be working

Spatlese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidicboy
without SF, I'd be working

I was going to do one of them FTFY's to michaeljkrell's post, but essentially....yes.

Z!NG

Reaction score
without styleforum, nudies would still be cool.

hansol

Reaction score
without style forum the world would be wearing brown wingtips with black suits and bright red ties.

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hansol
without style forum the world would be wearing brown wingtips with black suits and bright red ties.
peepwall[1].gif

Bruce9241

Reaction score
Kenneth%20Cole%20Youth%20Dress%20Black%203m.jpg
I would still be wearing something like this.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd still wear brown.

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Without Styleforum I'd be wearing Kenneth Cole shoes and Hugo Boss suits... but I'd probably have a better job and more money because I'd be 100x more productive during the day and wouldn't shop as much.

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JoeWoah
Without Styleforum I'd be wearing Kenneth Cole shows and Hugo Boss suits... but I'd probably have a better job and more money because I'd be 100x more productive during the day and wouldn't shop as much.

QFT

I would likely be in a state of style ignorant bliss.

I'd also never have picked up the habit of checking out other guys to see what they're wearing (girlfriend caught me doing this several times already
lol8[1].gif
)

Spatlese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whiteslashasian
QFT

I would likely be in a state of style ignorant bliss.

I'd also never have picked up the habit of checking out other guys to see what they're wearing (girlfriend caught me doing this several times already
lol8[1].gif
)

But that is likely due to the other overarching influence of SF, no? Or course, I can only be speaking of -- you know it, you love it -- teh ****

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads