• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wise walker

theshonen8899

Reaction score
WW72ss.jpg
I heard this brand was popular for bags in Japan. I got this as a gift from my uncle so I'm a little intrested in how you guys think of it. I think it looks good for young people but I'm hoping it doesn't look too....metrosexual >< I've never heard of wise walker 'til I got this bag so I don't know what to think of it. If you guys ever heard of it and got inputs then I'd be glad to hear about it ^^

Derek.S.G35

Reaction score
I just bought a Wise-Walker bag this past weekend and have gotten a few compliments on it. It looks great and has tons of storage spaces. Good buy, methinks. =]

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any place to cop stateside? A quick Google search said no...

I'm in the market for a new bag; these look cool, although I'm also checking out Head Porter. I actually don't have much of a problem buying bags from rakuten, etc., b/c the measurements are enough p you're not going to wind up with funny fits unexpectedly.

Bandwagonesque

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To be honest, I think it looks like an oversized thermal lunch sack. But that's just me.

theshonen8899

Reaction score
The black color looks better, couldn't find a pic with it though.
Very functional and roomy bag despite its size.

charmane123

Reaction score
Originally Posted by theshonen8899
WW72ss.jpg
I heard this brand was popular for bags in Japan. I got this as a gift from my uncle so I'm a little intrested in how you guys think of it. I think it looks good for young people but I'm hoping it doesn't look too....metrosexual >< I've never heard of wise walker 'til I got this bag so I don't know what to think of it. If you guys ever heard of it and got inputs then I'd be glad to hear about it ^^

I prefer the backpacks over the waist packs. I just bought the Nomadic CB-01 Wise-Walker Multi Compartment Day Pack last week, I love it. It's perfect for traveling. Image from JetPens.com where I bought it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads