• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 5: Good Art HLYWD rosette courtesy of Self Edge

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 5th auction is for a custom Good Art HLYWD bracelet courtesy of Self Edge. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Winter white attire?

starcrash

Reaction score
My company's holiday party is coming up and the invitation says "Winter White Attire." What does this mean, exactly, and what would be some suggestions? I'm assuming this is not the same as white tie because it's a work thing and I'm in a creative industry so it wouldn't be that formal. Does it just mean semi-formal with a winter vibe?

binge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You will find no better answer than from the organizer of the event -- your employer.

But, if I'm to hazard a guess, I'd say people will whatever trendy outfits/brands they usually wear, but all in white.

voxsartoria

Goon member
Reaction score
If your industry is less creative than you think, it might mean this:

- B

starcrash

Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
If your industry is less creative than you think, it might mean this:

- B

Oh good, I've been dying for an occasion to wear one of my linen tunics I ordered from the International Male catalog.

starcrash

Reaction score
Originally Posted by binge
But, if I'm to hazard a guess, I'd say people will whatever trendy outfits/brands they usually wear, but all in white.
That's what I figured, too.

haganah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by starcrash
Oh good, I've been dying for an occasion to wear one of my linen tunics I ordered from the International Male catalog.
Is that Monica Lewinsky?

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by texas_jack
You don't have a white flannel suit? WTF is wrong with you?????

what a n00b.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 27 3.5%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 137 17.5%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 255 32.6%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 123 15.7%