• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Winter Parka/Jackets

snuff_daddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Scooba
YES! I almost went to LL Bean today to buy a winter coat but was too lazy after work. Thanks!

I was going to buy the one you got, snuff. But they actually had this one at the LL Bean store and I tried it on and really liked it.

http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/65788?feat=593-GN1

i was thinkin about that one too, can u post some good quality pics of that one when u get it? also did u see the grey jacket that i bought in the store?

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snuff_daddy
20% off LL bean coupon
capture1019201061313pm.jpg

got this:
capture102201065030pm.jpg

Please comment on fit when you get it. Interested in measurements.

nonissue

Reaction score
I posted the measurements a few pages back (for s & m)

Measurements for the LLBean coat/jacket:

Kara: In the Jacket the garment measurements are:
Kara: Small --
Kara: Chest 47
Kara: Sleeve length 36.25 inches
Kara: Back Length 28.5 inches
Kara: We have a Cross Shoulder measurement of 19.25 inches.
Kara: Medium --
Kara: Chest 50
Kara: Sleeve Length 37 inches
Kara: Back Length 29 inches
Kara: Cross Shoulder 20 inches.
Kara: In the Coat
Kara: Small
Kara: Sleeve Length 36 inches
Kara: Back Length 31.5 inches
Kara: Cross Shoulder 18.75 inches
Kara: Medium
Kara: Sleeve 36.75 inches
Kara: Back Length 32 inches
Kara: Cross Shoulder 19.5

Scooba

Reaction score
i was thinkin about that one too, can u post some good quality pics of that one when u get it? also did u see the grey jacket that i bought in the store?

The one that you bought (which is also the same one that I really wanted) was not at the store. I was bummed. But after finding this one and being able to try it on and liking it, I decided to go with it. I will post pics when I get it. It definitely runs big. I tried on a small and there is still room underneath to layer if necessary. I am 5'6, 160, 33 waist for reference.

Scooba

Reaction score
Geez, I ordered my coat on yesterday and according to UPS its waiting at my door right now. That's some fast shipping!

Scooba

Reaction score
Some fit pics. They came out darker than the coat actually is. It's a little lighter. And I took 1 close-up to show the coloring of the fabric.

CIMG0542.jpg

CIMG0543.jpg

CIMG0544.jpg

CIMG0545.jpg

snuff_daddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just got the LL bean jacket im 5'8" @ 160lbs and i wear a size small in nearly everything and this **** is fuckin huge im going to return it and i dont think im going to size down, a XS will prob be too baggy, not what im lookin for size SMALL
capture1025201060055pm.jpg
capture1025201060103pm.jpg

xM.

Reaction score
love the club monaco jacket, wish they'd re-release it.

tit_tyrant

Reaction score
just got the LL bean jacket

im 5'8" @ 160lbs and i wear a size small in nearly everything and this **** is fuckin huge
im going to return it and i dont think im going to size down, a XS will prob be too baggy, not what im lookin for

size SMALL
capture1025201060103pm.jpg

Appreciate the pics man. Glad I didn't jump on this deal because I would be paying the $7 to return also. I'm sure it's warm as hell though.

snuff_daddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ya i figured the pics would help people out, i didnt have high expectations for it but i dont mind taking a gamble on things as long as i can return it pretty easy

a2_hennessy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak
^Lol This is my Club Monaco one from last winter. Prob gonna sell it though.
You should post more WAYWT, man. Always dominating your style. Do you mind providing some details on the sweats? Still searching for the perfect pair, and I like the slimness of the one you're wearing.

innerstyle

Reaction score
just got the LL bean jacket

im 5'8" @ 160lbs and i wear a size small in nearly everything and this **** is fuckin huge
im going to return it and i dont think im going to size down, a XS will prob be too baggy, not what im lookin for

size SMALL

Thank for posting your fit pics.

I bought the same jacket, same size, and I'm even smaller than you. I hope they do free returns. BTW, I don't think they offer an XS.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads