1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Winter/Fall 2006

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by jwarri5, Oct 17, 2006.

1. jwarri5

jwarri5 Active Member

What are some of the styles/brands you guys think are going to be popular this winter/fall?If you have no predictions..than what will you be wearing?

2. Tomasso

Tomasso Senior member

than what will you be wearing?

[​IMG]

3. Ivan Kipling

Ivan Kipling Senior member

Isn't it a shame that Cary Grant, couldn't wear hats?

4. heavyd

heavyd Senior member

What are some of the styles/brands you guys think are going to be popular this winter/fall?If you have no predictions..than what will you be wearing?

grunge meets prep; beat up jeans & new tweed blazers.

as last year was grey, this year seems to be brown.

these are two of my observations, reading the magazines, etc.

as always, my fall style remains: grey flannel pants, french cuffs, cashmere sweater, great coat.

5. jwarri5

jwarri5 Active Member

grunge meets prep; beat up jeans & new tweed blazers.

as last year was grey, this year seems to be brown.

these are two of my observations, reading the magazines, etc.

as always, my fall style remains: grey flannel pants, french cuffs, cashmere sweater, great coat.

thanks for leaving a real opinion.

6. designprofessor

designprofessor Senior member

more suede.
    more browns, suits and all
    A nice DB herringbone overcoat, saw a nice one by dunhill, but, not in my size.
    some different colors and patterns to my socks.
    and try some different cologne

7. grimslade

grimslade Senior member

I must have logged onto the wrong forum. I thought this was styleforum, not fashionforum.

[​IMG]

8. Dragon

Dragon Senior member

For odd jackets, the trend seems to be lots of tweedy stuff. For suits, glen check patterns. It`s probably a good idea to check out some knit vests too. Basically country type clothing without looking like you`re going hunting. [​IMG]

Sometimes I like to browse the department stores just to get ideas from the displays. While my wife is shopping, I`ll take a quick stroll around the men`s section.

Also, keep an eye on the trendy fashion shows too. For example, even though winter is just approaching, the fashion labels have already come out with their spring/summer stuff. You can get a pretty good idea on what`s to come for the coming seasons from them.

9. SGladwell

SGladwell Senior member

More DB's than I've worn before, otherwise not much change. Brown has always looked good on me so I've always worn it.

(By DB's I mean specifically DB suits. I wouldn't wear a DB sportcoat.)