1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Winter coats?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by rainmaker, Sep 19, 2006.

1. rainmaker

rainmaker Well-Known Member

Anyone got any leads on some coats for this winter?

Personally, I'm looking for something in grey wool, maybe herringbone, something like that, and probably ~3/4 length. Have no idea where to look though, so I'd love some ideas.

2. Edward Appleby

Edward Appleby Senior member

3. Ott

Ott Senior member

do a search for engineered garments, they have a tweed herringbone engineer coat this season that's seriously amazing. Mine's on the way right now.

4. Histrion

Histrion Senior member

do a search for engineered garments, they have a tweed engineer coat this season that's seriously amazing. Mine's on the way right now.

Would it be warm enough for QuÃ[​IMG]bec/Canada?

5. Ott

Ott Senior member

Would it be warm enough for QuÃ[​IMG]bec/Canada?
    well I'm in Edmonton, which is probably colder than Quebec, but I don't plan on wearing it when it gets really cold. Of course I don't actually have it yet so we'll see! [​IMG]