1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Winter coat poll (quick spinoff)

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by greatfire, Oct 4, 2006.

1. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

2. digital_denim

digital_denim Senior member

3. tjcinnamon

tjcinnamon New Member

I am looking for this coat. I originally saw the pic on superfuture. Does anyone know who makes it, much less carries it.

Thanks, JOe K.

4. montecristo#4

montecristo#4 Senior member

The peacoat can be fitted and still look bulky. It (and I speak specifically of the Sterlingwear, which I own), is made of very heavy, stiff wool. It's warm as hell, and they run a little large so you have room to layer sweaters and stuff underneath.

If you are wearing jeans that are really fitted, you can come off looking like your torso is a box standing on two little sticks, especially if you are tall. Not a good look. Balance is the key.

Also, do yourself a favor and get a peacoat that has three vertical buttons, not four.