1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

winter boots

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by KingKongLives, Sep 16, 2006.

1. KingKongLives

KingKongLives Active Member

what options do i have for good-looking winter boots? i'm looking at around $80-150 although I could go higher.

i don't really have any idea of what to expect in winter shoes, so please inform me =].

2. Ott

Ott Senior member

I'm curious as well. I wore canvas jack purcells all winter last year, which was just retarded with 2 feet of snow [​IMG] I'm thinking about picking up some leather high tops and wool socks.

3. Flame

Flame Senior member

Doc Martens and Visvim 7-holes for me.

4. familyman

familyman Senior member

Where do you live? Winter boots needs are different in LA or Chicago or Winnepeg.

5. JoMak_NYC

JoMak_NYC Senior member

I have a solid black pair of Timbs for there's a lot of snow on the groud. Otherwise I wear my regular shoes/snakers.

6. HEWSINATOR

HEWSINATOR Senior member

Foe me in Edmonton, Alberta; I generally am able to get by with whatever shoes fow school, etc...Then own literal winter boots (sorels) and North Face Hiking Boots for trudging throught the snow.

7. Dick Danger

Dick Danger Senior member

I like to wear NEOS over whatever shoe I want to be wearing whenever I get to wherever I'm going.

8. j

j Senior member Admin

I hope they are the white food processing ones. Those look awesome. But yeah, those look like a great option. How is the inside? Will it scuff up polished shoes?