• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

winter boots

KingKongLives

Reaction score
what options do i have for good-looking winter boots? i'm looking at around $80-150 although I could go higher.

i don't really have any idea of what to expect in winter shoes, so please inform me =].

Ott

Reaction score
I'm curious as well. I wore canvas jack purcells all winter last year, which was just marsupialed with 2 feet of snow
bigstar[1].gif
I'm thinking about picking up some leather high tops and wool socks.

Flame

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Doc Martens and Visvim 7-holes for me.

familyman

Reaction score
Where do you live? Winter boots needs are different in LA or Chicago or Winnepeg.

JoMak_NYC

Reaction score
I have a solid black pair of Timbs for there's a lot of snow on the groud. Otherwise I wear my regular shoes/snakers.

HEWSINATOR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Foe me in Edmonton, Alberta; I generally am able to get by with whatever shoes fow school, etc...Then own literal winter boots (sorels) and North Face Hiking Boots for trudging throught the snow.

Dick Danger

Reaction score
I like to wear NEOS over whatever shoe I want to be wearing whenever I get to wherever I'm going.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I hope they are the white food processing ones. Those look awesome. But yeah, those look like a great option. How is the inside? Will it scuff up polished shoes?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 80 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 35 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads