• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Winson Shoemaker (Indonesia) Thread...

Complete Novice

Reaction score
+1 from me, so that's 4 for this exact makeup. I am sure Emil will also accommodate those who prefer Italian sole plus Vibram explosion.

I have contacted Emil to let him know of our progress and to enquire about the additional cost of:
  1. Brass toe taps, local origin
  2. JR Rendenbach sole plus Vibram explosion (not sure if he will do this)
Once I have his response (usually happens within 24 hours), I will consolidate all of the above into an Excel and post it here so that you can download it, fill it out and send it to him directly in a consistent format.

Thanks All!

Complete Novice
Team,

A quick update that I did not hear from Emil today - I didn't chase him either because I am sure he prefers making shoes to answering emails:)

As toe taps and topy on top of JR soles are pretty minor costs and not of interest to everyone, I suggest we give it one more day to see if he responds and if not I will add them to the order form as an optional extra and post the Excel file here so that you can download it, fill it out and send it to him directly in a consistent format.

Cheers!

Complete Novice

boot_owl

Reaction score
Team,

A quick update that I did not hear from Emil today - I didn't chase him either because I am sure he prefers making shoes to answering emails:)

As toe taps and topy on top of JR soles are pretty minor costs and not of interest to everyone, I suggest we give it one more day to see if he responds and if not I will add them to the order form as an optional extra and post the Excel file here so that you can download it, fill it out and send it to him directly in a consistent format.

Cheers!

Complete Novice

just spoke to Emil - he would prefer people to choose between either JR or Italian + topy, to keep all the pricing the same. Toe taps are inclusive for no additional.

deez shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is a fantastic makeup that got even more fantastic with free toe taps.

I would like a JR sole but I can add my own topy locally so it isnt a deal killer for me.

Shall we pull the trigger now?

:)
My local cobblers are butchers. It would be nice to have a little flexibility with the sole options. I'll wait on @boot_owl for confirmation on what he meant.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics