• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Winson Shoemaker (Indonesia) Thread...

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you too @Zapasman - I will keep trying to post the Excel here but Emil has the file with the spec so it may be redundant.

PM me if you want me to email it to you directly and enjoy your break,

Complete Novice
Is that what we should fill out or can we just provide him with info?

Complete Novice

Reaction score
Is that what we should fill out or can we just provide him with info?
Well, it was meant to be a form which you fill out but I can't persuade SF to accept Excel as an attachment - yet ..........

You can just email Emil with the header titled Annonay Pin Grain Thunder Boots GMTO Sizing and state your contact details, mailing address, preferred sole type, with the pdf as an attachment and that should do the trick.

If not, we are both in trouble because that is what I did :)

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That I’m unsure of. My understanding is his Italian stuff is plenty good (maybe @BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes or @boot_owl or someone who has experience with Winson’s stuff can confirm) but if I had the option to upgrade (particularly in this case when there’s no upcharge) I would if I wasn’t going to topy it just to be extra safe.

I was more confused by the guys who wanted to throw a topy on a JR sole for some reason since the sole theoretically isn’t going to see the wear the rubber is. My only commissions from Winson are loafers which I’m not going to topy so JR and taps are how I went.
I have them on my boots. Wouldn't know the quality or durability as I have that explosive topy on them 😊.
As you mentioned, those soles will never see asphalt or concrete because of the topys.

I'd agree with you though. I'd save the money on an upgraded sole were I to keep topys on for the life of the shoe.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Red

• Gold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the Above