• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Winson Shoemaker (Indonesia) Thread...

WhyUEarly

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He may have to dig out his trash to find them.
Well he needs to figure out which trash can, the one where he hides his old English shoes or the Meccariello one

Complete Novice

Reaction score
+1 from me, so that's 4 for this exact makeup. I am sure Emil will also accommodate those who prefer Italian sole plus Vibram explosion.

I have contacted Emil to let him know of our progress and to enquire about the additional cost of:
  1. Brass toe taps, local origin
  2. JR Rendenbach sole plus Vibram explosion (not sure if he will do this)
Once I have his response (usually happens within 24 hours), I will consolidate all of the above into an Excel and post it here so that you can download it, fill it out and send it to him directly in a consistent format.

Thanks All!

Complete Novice
Team,

A quick update that I did not hear from Emil today - I didn't chase him either because I am sure he prefers making shoes to answering emails:)

As toe taps and topy on top of JR soles are pretty minor costs and not of interest to everyone, I suggest we give it one more day to see if he responds and if not I will add them to the order form as an optional extra and post the Excel file here so that you can download it, fill it out and send it to him directly in a consistent format.

Cheers!

Complete Novice

boot_owl

Reaction score
Team,

A quick update that I did not hear from Emil today - I didn't chase him either because I am sure he prefers making shoes to answering emails:)

As toe taps and topy on top of JR soles are pretty minor costs and not of interest to everyone, I suggest we give it one more day to see if he responds and if not I will add them to the order form as an optional extra and post the Excel file here so that you can download it, fill it out and send it to him directly in a consistent format.

Cheers!

Complete Novice
just spoke to Emil - he would prefer people to choose between either JR or Italian + topy, to keep all the pricing the same. Toe taps are inclusive for no additional.

deez shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is a fantastic makeup that got even more fantastic with free toe taps.

I would like a JR sole but I can add my own topy locally so it isnt a deal killer for me.

Shall we pull the trigger now?

:)
My local cobblers are butchers. It would be nice to have a little flexibility with the sole options. I'll wait on @boot_owl for confirmation on what he meant.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.