• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Winson Shoemaker (Indonesia) Thread...

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As per Emil, for you first timers please use this guide for taking your measurements and also inform him of some of your shoes and boots sizes for comparison.

Screenshot_20200922-010618_Gallery.jpg

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ll add that my fitting experience is that aurora is quite a snug last all round in TTS EU, should be great for a loafer.
That was my thought when he described the Aurora last. No real changes necessary (meaning tightening things here and there).

One thing I forgot was the edge finish. Anything special? Was thinking something like what you see on this loafer..
20200912_005105.jpg

Last edited:

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
is there a point to doing JR soles if you’re just going to topy?
No not really. Comes standard so if I'm not paying extra.. Oh why not 😂.
Incidentally, main reason if I will topy anything I can't care less about special soles. Now interiors, thats a different story.

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If Emil were to say something along the lines of, "hey you want some local bark tanned soles, a vibram topy and I'd knock off $50 bucks. I'd say" good sir, upgrade my shoe trees to the hinged hollowed trees for that extra $50 bucks".

Or, I'd think I just got a $50 dollar credit towards shipping. 😎

evangel21

Reaction score
is there a point to doing JR soles if you’re just going to topy?
I topy my shoes because I get a lot of rain at where I am living. So better to topy. And im paranoid I might slip on leather soles.

evangel21

Reaction score
If Emil were to say something along the lines of, "hey you want some local bark tanned soles, a vibram topy and I'd knock off $50 bucks. I'd say" good sir, upgrade my shoe trees to the hinged hollowed trees for that extra $50 bucks".

Or, I'd think I just got a $50 dollar credit towards shipping. 😎
That will be sweet

acapaca

Reaction score
I’ll add that my fitting experience is that aurora is quite a snug last all round in TTS EU, should be great for a loafer.
This is what I came in to ask about, so...thanks! I'd love to hear any more details, if possible. Is there any other last that you'd compare the Aurora to? Would you consider it 'low volume' under the vamp?

Also...I'm embarrassed to ask this, but...what's the difference between one-piece and two-piece apron?

Thanks!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami