1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Wingtips?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by oscarthewild, Jun 22, 2005.

1. rdawson808

rdawson808 Senior member

(rdawson808 @ July 01 2005,17:46) I LOVE wingtips. Don't let anyone tell you they look unfashionable. Who gives a damn what the latest fashion is. Wingtips are eternal. I have a lovely pair of cordovan Florsheims. Probably the most comfortable shoes I own (maybe the cheapest too) and they always get great comments. bob
    When did you get those Flories? I'd love to find an old catalog of Flor's, by the way.
    Ummm, let me think. Atlanta Florsheim outlet...Jan '02 it would have been. They only cost me $60 I think. And I've never found anything like them since. Shame really. bob

2. Horace

Horace Senior member

(Horace @ July 01 2005,20:51)
    I LOVE wingtips. Â Don't let anyone tell you they look unfashionable. Â Who gives a damn what the latest fashion is. Â Wingtips are eternal. Â I have a lovely pair of cordovan Florsheims. Â Probably the most comfortable shoes I own (maybe the cheapest too) and they always get great comments. bob
    When did you get those Flories? I'd love to find an old catalog of Flor's, by the way.
    Ummm, let me think. Â Atlanta Florsheim outlet...Jan '02 it would have been. Â They only cost me $60 I think. Â And I've never found anything like them since. Â Shame really. bob
    I reckon these were made while Florsheim was still making shoos in the U.S.? Maybe they were older ones sitting in the outlet...