1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by shoreman1782, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Slone

Slone Active Member

Comparing the sizes measurements between these two with different descriptions, they are the same.

http://www.ssense.com/men/product/wings_and_horns/navy_westpoint_twill_chino_pants/57481

http://www.ssense.com/men/product/wings_and_horns/black_westpoint_twill_chinos/57480

1 person likes this.
  2. HAL 9000

HAL 9000 Senior member

3. kingsfull

kingsfull Well-Known Member

Just curious what people's experiences are with the straight fit selvage denim. I'm not sure if I should go TTS or if I should size down 1 or 2 to take into account for stretching. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

4. notwithit

notwithit Senior member

I love 'em, and I'm wearing them right now. They're my go-to jeans at the moment. I got them a couple of seasons ago, so it's possible that something has changed, but I went down one size. The waist stretched out a decent amount, and I could've gone down two sizes and not had to wear a belt, but the legs probably would've been too slim.

5. kingsfull

kingsfull Well-Known Member

Thanks for the help!